Akira (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Akira Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004QOT098/?tag=hidefnin-21

AkiraSteelBook3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, i've got chance to get hold of this open but in mint condition with slip not sure if there's a booklet with it for £12. I've not seen this film since I was about 15 which was on VHS at the time is it worth the purchase and if so whats the transfare and audio like.

I was about the same age as well mate, its a truly fantastic movie and this steelbook version really serves the film well. Its probably my favourite steelbook

Hi guys, i've got chance to get hold of this open but in mint condition with slip not sure if there's a booklet with it for £12. I've not seen this film since I was about 15 which was on VHS at the time is it worth the purchase and if so whats the transfare and audio like.

Transfer isn't the greatest - dirt & grain all over the place - but its such a great movie u wont care :)

Just got a mint copy in the post for £12.50 from eBay. Wow what an incredible design! Suddenly shot to the top of my favourite steelbooks :) get hold of this one if you can! Double play and booklet to boot! Bargain.

Reactions: triangle
Just got a mint copy in the post for £12.50 from eBay. Wow what an incredible design! Suddenly shot to the top of my favourite steelbooks :) get hold of this one if you can! Double play and booklet to boot! Bargain.

Congratulations. This is a good price for a nice steel.:thumbs:

Reactions: rapta
Thought they were going to do these yearly, but they seemed to have skipped it this year. A shame, would of loved a Ghost in the Shell steel....

Thought they were going to do these yearly, but they seemed to have skipped it this year. A shame, would of loved a Ghost in the Shell steel....

They are releasing a special edition this year, Perfect Blue, but its a digibook rather than a steel. It looks pretty nice too. Have a gander on Amazon if you're interested.