Akira (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Akira Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004QOT098/?tag=hidefnin-21

AkiraSteelBook3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are listed at 49 gbp on amazon uk new used start at thirty I personally like this steel remember only a few months ago it was going for about 7 gbp on play now its rare as hens teeth and personally I would rather own this than ninja scroll the steel may have been nive the transfer was horrible tho ....

It's almost like people waited until it went out of print so they could start spending silly money on it.

Collectors are a strange breed.

Cult movies have a tendency to draw attention long after the casual buyer has been and gone. Initially a sudden rush of attention...then silence.

What then follows is that others get drawn into the mystic of cult...and hey presto...demand outweighs the remaining supply!

Sure as night follows day, the same will happen with Battle Royale and Oldboy.

I am sure you can find this somewhere much cheaper. This and the Adjustment Bureau UK will never sell out lol.

No chance. If it was that easy to get then it wouldn't be fetching silly prices on eBay. Clearly this one has sold out without anyone really noticing and will now start to rise on price. No doubt the fact it was very cheap for such a long time helped sales.

I'm with Sunny on this one. I could get a hold of a copy whenever I wanted for less than £16 gbp.

Don't get me wrong... Inevitably it will go OOS.. But not for a while yet!

No chance. If it was that easy to get then it wouldn't be fetching silly prices on eBay. Clearly this one has sold out without anyone really noticing and will now start to rise on price. No doubt the fact it was very cheap for such a long time helped sales.

buddy, this has been in stock for so long - there are copies floating everywhere. Sellers on ebay work like this - when its OOS the price bumps up, simple selling tactic used.

All it takes is a little bit of 'shopping' and you can get it. If you don't believe me I will find one and I will tell you how much it is and I will even sell it to you for what I paid.