Alien - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders go live on February 4)
Price: £24.99

alien_4k_steel_1-500x650.jpg

alien_4k_steel_2.jpg
alien_4k_steel_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't matter to me, the steelbook goes live on a Monday and I'm always working on a Monday so no chance of getting that one. It'll be sold out in 10 minutes. That's 100% guaranteed.

Doesn't matter to me, the steelbook goes live on a Monday and I'm always working on a Monday so no chance of getting that one. It'll be sold out in 10 minutes. That's 100% guaranteed.

I think you’ll be ok getting in an order for this. It definately wont sell out that fast. It might ‘Zavvi sell out’ in a few hours after it goes live.

I think you’ll be ok getting in an order for this. It definately wont sell out that fast. It might ‘Zavvi sell out’ in a few hours after it goes live.
Doesn't matter what time it goes live on Monday I do a 15 hour shift and with travelling I'm away nearly 17 hours so as I said no chance of getting a copy because I'm not home to midnight and it'll be long gone......[/QUOTE]

This will sell out before or just after release date

I doubt this will sell out in a few hours after going live

I expect at least a few days at minimum and more likely a few weeks before it sells out

It will though depend on how many zavvi are allocated as this will be a shared print run in europe

Hmmm, this or the "hero-series" slipcover art from a couple of years ago but on the current FilmArena Steelbook mockup...

Neither is more appealing than the other tbh, at least this is new and an interesting chrome take on the original egg poster.