Alien - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders go live on February 4)
Price: £24.99

alien_4k_steel_1-500x650.jpg

alien_4k_steel_2.jpg
alien_4k_steel_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All I'm saying is sometimes people on here are hard to please.

Maybe it’s because we get so many crappy decisions these days in regards to artwork and it hurts more when people on this forum can create better fan ones in their own free time

Not to mention the steelbook market becoming more exploited now where they just churn any old title out without giving a though to the artwork, finish or overall package.

People have reasons for being hard to please we’ve seen what some people can do whether it’s from fans on here to big companies like blufans.

Reactions: Masta Norris
As if it wasn't bad enough is the alien doing some sort of ballet routine on the back?
Yes. He's been thrown into the air and the other aliens are waiting to catch him when he comes down!!! :p

Do you not remember the deleted scene that breaks into a musical number halfway through. Ridley had to cut it out for pacing purposes!!

This really is a crock of shite steelbook when you break it down for what it is. Absolutely disgraceful.

The sad thing is, some die hard fanboys are probably wetting themselves over it! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisIW
Maybe it’s because we get so many crappy decisions these days in regards to artwork and it hurts more when people on this forum can create better fan ones in their own free time

Not to mention the steelbook market becoming more exploited now where they just churn any old title out without giving a though to the artwork, finish or overall package.

People have reasons for being hard to please we’ve seen what some people can do whether it’s from fans on here to big companies like blufans.
As said many times before art is always subjective, some people may find it crap, others may like it a lot.
And I for one don’t always agree with the custom fan ones being shown here. Usually it’s about showing pretty images (no offence) and miss the point of what’s the movie about or wants to express with the art.

You may think the studio just throws an image on it, but I don’t. Usually there’s a story behind it and lots of people here think they understand it better than the creators themselves.

As said many times before art is always subjective, some people may find it crap, others may like it a lot.
And I for one don’t always agree with the custom fan ones being shown here. Usually it’s about showing pretty images (no offence) and miss the point of what’s the movie about or wants to express with the art.

You may think the studio just throws an image on it, but I don’t. Usually there’s a story behind it and lots of people here think they understand it better than the creators themselves.
EX6wKXVM9IOlO.gif