Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release Date: July 2nd, 2015
Purchase Link: TBA
Price: TBA

The publisher only states that this is a limited edition steelbook but it did not announce the steelbook artwork. Probably the same as HK/Korea version.
The following pic is probably slipbox/slipcover of the steelbook.
Comes with a set of alien artcards.

2015623214354.jpg

2015623214341.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew someone would say this, and I knew you would think that because of your passion but not expected that you will also be the one who post it :hilarious::thumbs:
Sorry but for me there is enough. The only thing I think I would add is the Egg Edition :rolleyes:
Haha, I understand completely-I've passed up some too!
Have you ever posted a pic of your Alien collection?

Reactions: dan8885
Gotta agree with @nefilim on this one - the artwork although gorgeous doesn't reflect Ripley's role in that film - in Alien she's a survivor, fighting against an almost unstoppable force - her stance here and the gun slung behind her is very "Aliens" when she officially became a bad-ass. And I'm gonna be that guy and point out that the alien behind her seems to have the ridged skull design from the second film - rather than smooth from the first. Also the tail seems more Aliens than Alien.

Anyways - just my opinion, there's no denying that art is beautiful and would love a nice Alien slip so I'm certainly not complaining.

Gotta agree with @nefilim on this one - the artwork although gorgeous doesn't reflect Ripley's role in that film - in Alien she's a survivor, fighting against an almost unstoppable force - her stance here and the gun slung behind her is very "Aliens" when she officially became a bad-ass. And I'm gonna be that guy and point out that the alien behind her seems to have the ridged skull design from the second film - rather than smooth from the first. Also the tail seems more Aliens than Alien.

Anyways - just my opinion, there's no denying that art is beautiful and would love a nice Alien slip so I'm certainly not complaining.

your opinion is the right one.

:rofl:

... and I do agree it does look good, no denying that...

Reactions: Driver