Zavvi.com
Base.com

The Alien series:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien Resurrection

10910069-1391679925-955889.jpg

10910069-1391679925-955925.jpg

10910069-1391679925-955877.jpg

Actual pictures-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

sBZODPq.jpg

sd10PaA.jpg

A2s70er.jpg

96f13OE.jpg

YK2XWmJ.jpg

wSycqTz.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

ylR77OV.jpg

JE0qbRT.jpg

THIFKea.jpg

VlK3nTr.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

bPnTFzm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridley's sci-fi classic will look great next to Cameron's masterpiece :thumbs:

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?
Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility
."

Ripley: Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
So that is 3 out 4 Alien films with a steelbook now. Ill wait and see how Aliens turns out on Monday before I start ordering them and spend about £60 on 4 films instead of buying the blu-ray boxset for £10-15.

I'll probably pass on this. The anthology collection is awesome enough for my Alien fix. It's nice to see classic horror movies like this getting the steelbook treatment though.

Why on earth is this priced at £24.99 when Aliens is only £14.99??? What is it about Alien that is worth £10 more???

Getting pretty sick of Zavvi's "let's pluck a random figure out of thin air" price strategy.

Why on earth is this priced at £24.99 when Aliens is only £14.99??? What is it about Alien that is worth £10 more???

Getting pretty sick of Zavvi's "let's pluck a random figure out of thin air" price strategy.

It's not a random figure, it is the RRP. Zavvi do this every time and then reduce the price. They did it with The Wolf of Wall Street for example. It will most likely be priced between £15 and £20 as with other non-exclusive Fox titles at Zavvi.