Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #85) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 899 CZK (E1) - 999 CZK (E2) - 999 CZK (E3) - 4199 CZK (E4) - 599 CZK (E5)
Notes: WEA
Group buys: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5

IMG_7410.JPG IMG_7411.JPG IMG_7412.JPG IMG_7413.JPG
19553159_1817964428220103_1395909490_n.jpg

19554027_791685690992958_1053161356998452892_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While I have already ordered manta one I do like the look of these and no 3 as a slip looks really good.
Nice to see fa and manta doing different versions to give more choice

Really? Almost 1,000Czk before shipping or fees added?

One time you could get a full edition for the price of E5! But I guess this is the way things are going.....

You know I was expecting prices like Logan had so that´s why I was pleasantly surprised. 599 for E5 WEA steelbook is pretty good price.

Those times of low prices are gone, look at the market these days, every retailer going up with their prices, If not for item itself, they raise the shipping costs.

I think when FA started, they didn´t do much of a research of the market and they just priced it with a little profit. By the time they realised that their products are cheapest on the market and they slowly go higher and higher to equal the other retailers. Prices of shipping, that´s a different story :D but luckily that doesn´t concern me as I have a free postage within Czech Republic, and that is applied for GBs as well.

So yeah, being this release a pretty nice WEA steelbook with awesome slips I think it´s not overpriced.

For example take the CA Kimchi now, catalogue title for 47 USD wtf?

You know I was expecting prices like Logan had so that´s why I was pleasantly surprised. 599 for E5 WEA steelbook is pretty good price.

Those times of low prices are gone, look at the market these days, every retailer going up with their prices, If not for item itself, they raise the shipping costs.

I think when FA started, they didn´t do much of a research of the market and they just priced it with a little profit. By the time they realised that their products are cheapest on the market and they slowly go higher and higher to equal the other retailers. Prices of shipping, that´s a different story :D but luckily that doesn´t concern me as I have a free postage within Czech Republic, and that is applied for GBs as well.

So yeah, being this release a pretty nice WEA steelbook with awesome slips I think it´s not overpriced.

For example take the CA Kimchi now, catalogue title for 47 USD wtf?
Well if you have the luxury of getting free postage, of course you're not gonna think it's expensive compared to the rest of us! :rolleyes: