Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but how do you know what I am and am not? Very odd comment

Okay aniv so I mentioned scalpers and members buying multiple copies from you but then you jumped to the defensive about you scalping people, chucked Britain in and god knows what else when it wasn't even directed to you. Why you gettin off your high horse? Says a lot really especially as I was calling people who can possibly buy multiple copies scalpers

I've never once said I'm better either (again on the defensive and getting petty about it all)

Yeah I don't have it and need it at cost :wacky::LOL:(what's Thor got to do with it anyway lol)

EXACTLY my point. If you have nothing to do with any of this why did u drag me into the conversation by saying what I posted in the first place with your cheeky I found it funny remark? You are not in the GB what do you care what I post in there or what the context is?

I never said its to enable scalpers; however you said its not a good way to enable scalpers to which I responded with I dont care about scalpers and I dont mind scalping either. So I think thats the end of discussion so we can focus on the release and not worry about what you know. If you still havent figured out its not about what you know its all about who you know.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
EXACTLY my point. If you have nothing to do with any of this why did u drag me into the conversation by saying what I posted in the first place with your cheeky I found it funny remark? You are not in the GB what do you care what I post in there or what the context is?

I never said its to enable scalpers; however you said its not a good way to enable scalpers to which I responded with I dont care about scalpers and I dont mind scalping either. So I think thats the end of discussion so we can focus on the release and not worry about what you know. If you still havent figured out its not about what you know its all about who you know.

I never dragged you into anything. The rules made me chuckle because I don't agree with them. I can voice that here fine but I didn't get personal with you but you "tried" to get personal with me about certain things.

I don't have to be in a Gb to care about its rules. I side with more copies should be available direct. Always have and always will especially when you can order direct just fine. I also have no issue with GBs. But they should be limited. It's that simple. A lot agree with that not just me

Now your making out I don't know the oldest saying in the world lol

Sorry guys because this was probably answered several times. It's been some time since I looked into a Manta purchase via GB. Where can I find the shipping costs? I remember from the MoS release that the costs were calculated together, but now the shipping costs are split from the item itself. I visited the Manta site, but the shipping costs would be visible only at checkout...

You can add a premium release and attempt to check out to get the exact cost, GB ship cost is whatever that is plus PP fees.

If I remember correctly it should be around $18 with fees.

Reactions: Raimi
I never dragged you into anything. The rules made me chuckle because I don't agree with them. I can voice that here fine but I didn't get personal with you but you "tried" to get personal with me about certain things.

I don't have to be in a Gb to care about its rules. I side with more copies should be available direct. Always have and always will especially when you can order direct just fine. I also have no issue with GBs. But they should be limited. It's that simple. A lot agree with that not just me

Its my GB so my rules, if you dont agree you ignore it and move on without your condescending remarks. Since you know John maybe you can convince him to align his business model to your goals and ideals.

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter and Actarus

Why try to stir Sh** when it has nothing to do with you !?
Make a comment fine, but it's never enough for you unless you go with endless back and fort messages.

Its my GB so my rules, if you dont agree you ignore it and move on without your condescending remarks. Since you know John maybe you can convince him to align his business model to your goals and ideals.

May be your GB and rules but if they wanted to change it and told you how many per customer I'm pretty sure you'd have to listen. And again whatever goes out on GBs (not just here) affects the quantity ordering direct so I'll say what I please about it whenever I want. Cause and effect

Funny if anyone else mentions limitations in the Gb they aren't condescending

Anyway can't wait to get this bad boy

Why try to stir Sh** when it has nothing to do with you !?
Make a comment fine, but it's never enough for you unless you go with endless back and fort messages.

What are you on about? Sh*t stir? Get your facts right mate

It's a open forum and I can talk about what I want. It's the host who tried to get personal with me about where I'm proudly from and what I know or don't know or what I might be qualified in.
Give it a rest lol

Back and forth messages is how you talk to someone. You do it enough about la la land

Anyway I thought you blocked me, why you reading my messages anyway

May be your GB and rules but if they wanted to change it and told you how many per customer I'm pretty sure you'd have to listen. And again whatever goes out on GBs (not just here) affects the quantity ordering direct so I'll say what I please about it whenever I want. Cause and effect

Funny if anyone else mentions limitations in the Gb they aren't condescending

Anyway can't wait to get this bad boy

Why don't you tell them how many we should limit and see what happens? Anyhow I am done arguing with you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Actarus
Why don't you tell them how many we should limit and see what happens? Anyhow I am done arguing with you.

I'm not arguing though. Lol

Like I said I spoke to them about all that ages ago and that's when I was told there will always be copies to go online. Thought I already mentioned that

Right children play nice! This is getting boring now reading petty arguments in these threads! If you have a problem with a particular GB or how a GB is being handled, PM the GB host and keep the threads clean! Any further posts will be deleted

Whether you say you're arguing or not (this is not directed solely at you @Flloydo btw) but it comes across as such on the forums. If I'm getting bored reading it then I know other people are too

I'm not arguing though. Lol

Like I said I spoke to them about all that ages ago and that's when I was told there will always be copies to go online. Thought I already mentioned that

Yes what does that necessarily mean? Lets assume 250 copies of a 400 print run copy are sold before preorder. 150 are left to be sold online, however 200 people want to buy it on public preorder day. How many people missed out?

You dont have to be a genius to figure that out but based on the aforementioned example it would be 50 people who wanted 1 copy each of that edition. Also I am not asking anyone to join the GB and not order directly, it is a convenience at an added cost. Maybe not worth for you but worth for others. Is that really hard to understand?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I still don't have an answer to my question,, if there are 400, 500 numbered copies, do the GB orders get number priority (cause they're placed in advance....) ?

,, not that I really care, just curious,, - presumed others would be as well -

Yes what does that necessarily mean? Lets assume 250 copies of a 400 print run copy are sold before preorder. 150 are left to be sold online, however 200 people want to buy it on public preorder day. How many people missed out?

You dont have to be a genius to figure that out but based on the aforementioned example it would be 50 people who wanted 1 copy each of that edition. Also I am not asking anyone to join the GB and not order directly, it is a convenience at an added cost. Maybe not worth for you but worth for others. Is that really hard to understand?

Omg really?

I've not got a problem with GBs. Why you making out that I am? I know it's worth it for some. You've switched this around now when originally we were taking about how many copies people can buy

I still don't have an answer to my question,, if there are 400, 500 numbered copies, do the GB orders get number priority (cause they're placed in advance....) ?

I still cant understand what you mean by number priority?

Example Full Slip is limited to 500 total. If there are 10 GroupBuy's with a order of 40 copies each, 400 copies are presold. So 100 will be available on the web store for order.

These are not actual numbers or an indication of how many will be available. I dont know that, so hope that answers your questions.

If you are talking about pretty/collectible/desirable numbers such as 111,222,005,002,666 etc etc then no its random as to what numbers are sent out to direct customers vs GroupBuy customers. No preference in that aspect.

I still cant understand what you mean by number priority?

Example Full Slip is limited to 500 total. If there are 10 GroupBuy's with a order of 40 copies each, 400 copies are presold. So 100 will be available on the web store for order.

These are not actual numbers or an indication of how many will be available. I dont know that, so hope that answers your questions.

If you are talking about pretty/collectible/desirable numbers such as 111,222,005,002,666 etc etc then no its random as to what numbers are sent out to direct customers vs GroupBuy customers. No preference in that aspect.

I read the GB post...

It said something like 400 or 500 'numbered' - implying, maybe others not numbered? - this is why I asked - for clarification. // like some other retailers, like PLAIN do...first 100 numbered, others unnumbered -

// going back to my mattcave

Total print run breakdown info in my post
One Click 400 (400 x Full Slip/Lenti A/Lenti B = 1200)
Full Slip 500
Lenti A 400
Lent B 400

Total 2,500

HDN GB has an allocation from the this print run and you can see what's quantity is available in each GB

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry