10985318-1407763775-834780.jpg

10985318-1407763775-834918.jpg

10985318-1407763775-834891.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
Poor move by Amazon, only just seen the pictures of these and they looked good and was about to order thinking they were still £15 but at £22 they can forget about it. You would think they would still be competitive with Zavvi & Base considering they are the same steelbooks. If they go down in price ill buy if not, im not fussed as it will save me money.

Just seen the pictures and it looks great.. i cancelled these two steels just 2days before release cos I thought that they would look poor quality.. as I was disappointed with aliens i didn't get the rest in steel and i thought these might look crap too and I don't have the whole set so i cancelled.. just talking myself into saving money, if I'd known that they'd be embossed and glossy i would have kept my order as I liked the artwork and the first film.. oh well you live and learn lol.. had them on order for 15 too, gotta laugh at myself on this one:bag:

That's a bummer Chunk :(

I had them on order and then cancelled, like yourself, to save me some money. When I heard they were glossy I wasn't going to reorder at once, instead, wait for a price drop. But I still don't know why I did eventually re order last night. A voice was just saying ' go on, go for it'! I'm glad I didn't wait any longer than I did right now. Although I'm sure they will drop in price somewhere, some day. Eventually.

It looks like they have listened to you: price up to 22£ (it was 17,50£ on preorder, if i'm not going wrong ) on azUK (same for AvsP:R) :hilarious:

Okay... so what's going on here, I wonder?

AVP.PNG

Somebody has complained that the item isn't as described. In what way? Artwork not as advertised? Disc content not as advertised? I would like to know what the complaint was about. The last thing we need is another Cabin In The Woods on our hands!

Also worth noting that ZavviOutlet are attempting to sell these on Amazon.co.uk for £23.54, while they are available on their own website for only £19.99. Erm, Ok then Zavvi! :rolleyes: