10985318-1407763775-834780.jpg

10985318-1407763775-834918.jpg

10985318-1407763775-834891.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
I'd be interested to see how this turns out as Alien / Predator steels have great art potential. As for the movie itself, I loved it when I first saw it but then with every repeat viewing I gradually noticed how bad it is in terms of script, acting, direction, plot holes. Basically Paul W. Anderson is one of the worst directors on the planet, having messed up this and the Resident Evil franchise when they both had amazing potential :mad:

loved tghe first one Alien VS Predator, they should have canned the 4rth Aliens with Winona Rider, it was such a joke, with the aliens under water it looked like a video game... ahhh the early years of CGI when they didn't know what they were doing lol now its insane what they can do

loved tghe first one Alien VS Predator, they should have canned the 4rth Aliens with Winona Rider, it was such a joke, with the aliens under water it looked like a video game... ahhh the early years of CGI when they didn't know what they were doing lol now its insane what they can do

IMO alien recurrection is way better than this. the whaling village is sooooo staged in studio with fake snow etc. pretty lame.

IMO alien recurrection is way better than this. the whaling village is sooooo staged in studio with fake snow etc. pretty lame.

The CGi in that movie, the early year of that technology was so bad, plus the clone of sigourney, the plot was jsut terrible.it looked like a mix of video game and movie...

Alien Versus predator the tunnels, the pyramids underground was just really good. But we all have out opinion. I've watched several times alien vs predator and I didn't find anything looking like bad CGI like Alien Resurrection

Reactions: StifflersDad
With the artwork and finishing being top notch on recent future paks (eg Prometheus from az. it) I would actually in some ways prefer it to be a futurpak.

I only have the DVD Extreme edition has great extras

I don't own this on blu-ray yet but if the artwork is good I might purchase
The Blu-ray though lacks the DVD extras which is a shame
What is the picture quality like of the blu-ray