France
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: WEA

37198807_1952893984827568_4597219735350804480_n.jpg

From FB:

Dear Collectors,

we are happy to inform you that our WEA concept of SteelBook ALIEN COVENANT has been approved.

We are also in the beginning of a long journey starting with ALIEN COVENANT and ending with ALIEN to offer you complete WEA FAC SteelBook Collection of ALIEN
1f609.png
;-)

More info including official mock-up coming soon!

Stay tuned and thank you for your support
1f642.png
:)

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow would be pleasantly surprised if FA does a complete WEA release for all the Alien movies. Not like there aren't enough Alien steelbooks, though.

I would love this, aliens, Prometheus and covenant but If all editons feature the egg on the front in different variations then Hell no

Was hoping someone other than Film Arena would give these the editons they deserve In honesty but once again they have announced 6 films in one hit not long after their other announcements lol.
FA must think collectors are made of money - and I bet the GBs all go up at once

I'm glad to see a premium version of the Alien films. We've had lots of half-assed versions but no premiums in the way that the Terminator films (for example) have had.

I hope this prompts a few Asian retailers to take a look at the series too.

Only FA are capable to do this. Credit to them. Most retailers would just release one and you never hear the rest of the other movies

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I would love this, aliens, Prometheus and covenant but If all editons feature the egg on the front in different variations then Hell no

Was hoping someone other than Film Arena would give these the editons they deserve In honesty but once again they have announced 6 films in one hit not long after their other announcements lol.
FA must think collectors are made of money - and I bet the GBs all go up at once

,, well, they did say, "..begin the long journey...", so I'm guessing staggered release .... (crosses fingers)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Might as well add AVP and predator movies in for the ultimate release
Jan has said on facebook only the Alien Films are getting FAC release and will not include the AVP films

These are the films for FAC release
Starting with Alien Covenant and ending with Alien
Alien: Covenant
Prometheus
Alien: Resurrection
Alien 3
Aliens
Alien

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Jan has said on facebook only the Alien Films are getting FAC release and will not include the AVP films

These are the films for FAC release
Starting with Alien Covenant and ending with Alien
Alien: Covenant
Prometheus
Alien: Resurrection
Alien 3
Aliens
Alien

I won't be disappointed if they don't include the AVP films that second film was unwatchable not because of the acting but it was so dark couldn't make out much, sad really.

Reactions: paulboland