Mondo Aliens - OST by James Horner (colored Vinyl)

Tacozilla

Premium Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Liverpool (UK)
Purchase: Mondo LIVE
Price:
$35
Notes:
Pressed on 180 Gram Queen (Blue & Black swirl) Vs.
Power Loader (Yellow with Black Stripe) Colored Vinyl SOLD OUT

Pressed on 180 Gram Clear Vinyl SOLD OUT

mondo-aliens-vinyl-comic-con.jpg

aliens_glamor-shot1_1024x1024.jpg

aliens_variant-front_disk_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
HMV in store (not sure about online) usually have Mondo standard releases (at least the HMV in Liverpool does)
Thanks for the info! I never knew that. That's awesome if it's nationwide. I've only been to my nearest HMV once since they started selling vinyl, but will pay a visit again soon to check if they have any Mondo releases.

Reactions: Tacozilla
Thanks for the info! I never knew that. That's awesome if it's nationwide. I've only been to my nearest HMV once since they started selling vinyl, but will pay a visit again soon to check if they have any Mondo releases.

Liverpool had The Iron Giant, Box Trolls, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night and a few others.

If anyone ordered the Clear version of Aliens I'd like to see some pics of it when it arrives :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Liverpool had The Iron Giant, Box Trolls, A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night and a few others.

If anyone ordered the Clear version of Aliens I'd like to see some pics of it when it arrives :thumbs:
Quite a big selection then. Hopefully mine has them too... I'd be interested in seeing them all in hand before I decide whether to buy or not.

Their prices vary though, they can be quite more expensive then online. I think Box Trolls is £45 or so but then Iron Giant was only £30
Ouch! Good job I'm not interested in the Box Trolls one then lol. Iron Giant is probably the only one I'd consider picking up to be honest... cheapest I've seen it online was £25, but I can't remember if that was with or without postage. I could definitely deal with paying £30 for it anyway. :)

picked up my two from post office today funny a swedish retailer called ginza got for pre-order for about $73 but it doesn´t say whitch version
they also got some other mondo vinyls

any way to know which version is inside yours?
@Wreck take look, take a look @Wreck
I looked at them and the looked the same unopen untill I turned them around and found this on one of them
I´m guessing that the clear is the one that got the mark. I will open at a later time to confirm but I´ve only sleept 3 hours in the last 24 so I don´t want to harm them in my sleep deprived state ;-]
also in Tacozilla pics there are no mark on the back of his that I see

Attachments

• DSC_0092.JPG
    DSC_0092.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 125
picked up my two from post office today funny a swedish retailer called ginza got for pre-order for about $73 but it doesn´t say whitch version
they also got some other mondo vinyls

I think it will be the black version. Amazon.de will sell it end of september for 53€
Most Mondo release are the black version at various retailers. Haven't seen a retailer except Mondo or Transmission Records (which is Death Waltz) that carry the color limited editions.