Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Bol Exclusive) [Netherlands]

Added to Calendar: 08-07-19

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Reactions
5,032 21 0
@wouter you know Bol.com ships internationally? thank you :)
Can I outside Belgium Netherlands and delivered?
Yes, most of the articles though.
  • We only deliver within the EU no medicines, electronics, articles with a delivery appointment and articles by sellers through bol.com.
  • Outside the EU we only deliver bol.com gift cards, Dutch books, dvds, blu-rays, games and music.

goufcustom

Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Reactions
5,622 18 0
I’m about to ask the same thing but tried to log in, placing order and realized that shipping cost was the same amount of steelbook :rofl:

Mar 6, 2012
Reactions
19 0 0
I never order from BOL.con before.
Are they handling and packing parcel great to ship worldwide?
I am concerned steelbook will be damaged during shipping.
Thank you

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Reactions
5,032 21 0
Bol.com sends the steelbooks in a cardboard envelope, see picture. Shipping from Holland/Belgium outside the EU is very expensive, f.e. a ninja from Japan asked me to grab this for him but the shipping cost is 65€ (!) with Belgium Post (and DHL etc. is even more expensive).

DjWLXQ9X0AAZvaM.jpg

if there is a UK/German member who will act as hub to the rest of the world, I can send up to 20 steels to him for about €20 euro.... I'll pre-order already 5 steels just in case...

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2013
Reactions
2,023 3 0
I’m about to ask the same thing but tried to log in, placing order and realized that shipping cost was the same amount of steelbook :rofl:
It's not BOL's fault, if you live on the other side of the earth :D:D

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
16,905 15 0
if there is a UK/German member who will act as hub to the rest of the world, I can send up to 20 steels to him for about €20 euro.... I'll pre-order already 5 steels just in case...
I'm interested since Amazon hasnt come back in stock yet...
Where are our UK GB hosts at? :watch:

Apr 24, 2014
Reactions
689 0 0
Can I outside Belgium Netherlands and delivered?
Yes, most of the articles though.

• We only deliver within the EU no medicines, electronics, articles with a delivery appointment and articles by sellers through bol.com.
  • Outside the EU we only deliver bol.com gift cards, Dutch books, dvds, blu-rays, games and music.
So they sell to the U.S.?
Those cardboard mailers look scary even if they do

Feb 17, 2011
Reactions
519 4 0
I have had limited editions etc from them a few yrs back but not in a while now, but there packing was not that great. Dont know about steelbooks.
These was sent to australia,but then dont listen to me i moan about most retailers these days regarding packing either that im very unlucky. But most of my items arrive in the condition most collectors would hate to see them in.
I would so love to get steelbooks from france,germany etc but for me zavvi so far does the best there on what they use.

Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
Reactions
1,959 4 0
I can order from Bol.com and have m shipped for free (to me ofcourse ;) )
I will be able to return them without any reason, so damaged copies are out of the question.
@wouter I shipped a box (up to 2kg) to Japan last week for 26€

Feb 17, 2011
Reactions
519 4 0
I will be able to return them without any reason, so damaged copies are out of the question.
Sounds interesting i would need to get something else to make it worth my while i take australia would be around same amount.

wouter

Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Reactions
5,032 21 0
Yeah, other shipping rates from Holland, and PostNL in Belgium is crap.