Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: August 7, 2019
Purchase link: Bol
Price: €39.99
Notes: 4 Discs

C43D5E03-C0E5-4E07-B257-DC70AF80C1DA.jpeg

Last edited:
@wouter you know Bol.com ships internationally? thank you :)
Can I outside Belgium Netherlands and delivered?
Yes, most of the articles though.
  • We only deliver within the EU no medicines, electronics, articles with a delivery appointment and articles by sellers through bol.com.
  • Outside the EU we only deliver bol.com gift cards, Dutch books, dvds, blu-rays, games and music.

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
I never order from BOL.con before.
Are they handling and packing parcel great to ship worldwide?
I am concerned steelbook will be damaged during shipping.
Thank you

Bol.com sends the steelbooks in a cardboard envelope, see picture. Shipping from Holland/Belgium outside the EU is very expensive, f.e. a ninja from Japan asked me to grab this for him but the shipping cost is 65€ (!) with Belgium Post (and DHL etc. is even more expensive).

DjWLXQ9X0AAZvaM.jpg

if there is a UK/German member who will act as hub to the rest of the world, I can send up to 20 steels to him for about €20 euro.... I'll pre-order already 5 steels just in case...

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienKing
if there is a UK/German member who will act as hub to the rest of the world, I can send up to 20 steels to him for about €20 euro.... I'll pre-order already 5 steels just in case...
I'm interested since Amazon hasnt come back in stock yet...
Where are our UK GB hosts at? :watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: wouter
Can I outside Belgium Netherlands and delivered?
Yes, most of the articles though.

• We only deliver within the EU no medicines, electronics, articles with a delivery appointment and articles by sellers through bol.com.
  • Outside the EU we only deliver bol.com gift cards, Dutch books, dvds, blu-rays, games and music.
So they sell to the U.S.?
Those cardboard mailers look scary even if they do

I have had limited editions etc from them a few yrs back but not in a while now, but there packing was not that great. Dont know about steelbooks.
These was sent to australia,but then dont listen to me i moan about most retailers these days regarding packing either that im very unlucky. But most of my items arrive in the condition most collectors would hate to see them in.
I would so love to get steelbooks from france,germany etc but for me zavvi so far does the best there on what they use.

I can order from Bol.com and have m shipped for free (to me ofcourse ;) )
I will be able to return them without any reason, so damaged copies are out of the question.
@wouter I shipped a box (up to 2kg) to Japan last week for 26€

I can order from Bol.com and have m shipped for free (to me ofcourse ;) )
I will be able to return them without any reason, so damaged copies are out of the question.
@wouter I shipped a box (up to 2kg) to Japan last week for 26€
Sounds interesting i would need to get something else to make it worth my while i take australia would be around same amount.