Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [Germany]

jonnybobbytimmy

The Devil™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: August 1, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €59.99 - €46.99 - €43.99
Notes: 4 Discs

81SwHtZ0E+L._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IRON MAN
The colours, the pose , the overall aesthetics.
Better than a hand she loses halfway through the movie anyway and a black backplate of the other steel.
Well, as I said a few days ago, hands are the first contact with her new life, then they ARE one of the most important things in the movie; and while the black backplate of the other steelbook is disappointing (no doubts about it), the one on this steelbook is even worse: a mirrored image of the background of the front artwork? And what do those colors have to do with the movie? Great treatment for an awful artwork, such a waste....
Better wait for the Black Baron WEA :woot::woot:

Well, as I said a few days ago, hands are the first contact with her new life, then they ARE one of the most important things in the movie; and while the black backplate of the other steelbook is disappointing (no doubts about it), the one on this steelbook is even worse: a mirrored image of the background of the front artwork? And what do those colors have to do with the movie? Great treatment for an awful artwork, such a waste....
Better wait for the Black Baron WEA :woot::woot:

Can't we appreciate both artworks...TOGETHER :LOL:

EBrqVJR.png

I agree. The Black Barn WEA is the best :woot::woot:

Well, the pink/cyan artwork has something to do with the movie. It is one of the official posters for the movie. How it became an official poster is beyond me.

99944f922a2c6b75ed29074fc56fe744.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone who's had access to the steel been able to play the 4th disc yet?
Is it actually an exclusive discussion with Cameron and Rodriguez? Or just the Q&A from most other of the Alita steelbooks?

I think as a collector the (Hand Artwork) should be the better version due to originality let me explain.
The hand is original to the movie and is the first thing she came contact with as @[B]bradipolpo[/B] explained.
The only thing original in the other Artwork is Alita herself and even then its her upgraded cyborg body and not the one she woke up with. The colors don't justify anything, don't get me wrong it's cool in all but still it doesn't do justice.
From a collectors stand point original pieces should value more IMO.
I think the hand art work should have got the higher price tag it's so detailed not to mention.