Release date: July 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12039779-5364680498964815.jpg

12039779-2014680499031421.jpg
12039779-9784680498790953.jpg
12039779-1264647860535837.jpg

Last edited:
Just realised the art with the hand includes all formats which most likely means this edition will be the f*cking hand! Great

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz and DMD4k
Personally, I actually quite like the hand artwork. If it's embossed with a gloss finish against a matte background I think it'd really set it off, otherwise it probably would end up being a bit bland

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
A little bummed it’s the doll body and not the Berserker body (as seen here on the art book underneath the dust jacket) but everything about this movie is so intricately designed and beautiful that it doesn’t really matter.

aqwsqfkh.jpg

Hilarious...a f*ckin´ hand lol :hilarious::hilarious::rofl::rofl: another ridiculous fail as "Us" steelbook for example....hand, scissors, yeah why not, just pick up some boring object, put it on a black background and thats it, job done, money made, lololol :rofl:

Personally, I actually quite like the hand artwork. If it's embossed with a gloss finish against a matte background I think it'd really set it off, otherwise it probably would end up being a bit bland
Same... I quite like it, and given the right finish (as you said) could make it look really nice! Obviously I'd prefer the poster art, but I have a feeling someone will do a steel using that sooner or later anyway.

Hand artwork seems to be appearing everywhere.... which is a shame. I mean, it’s not terrible, it’s quite nice actually and a good example of what started me collecting steels in the first place.

But when we’ve had that placeholder in situ for so long and was just sort’ve expected, we’ll that is a bit of a disappointment.

Let’s see what kind of finish they apply to the hand.

• Haha
Reactions: goufcustom
Will these all be different editions? because I've just seen the pink and Blue for the first time on Germany's Amazon.

$$$.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: