Release date: July 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12039779-5364680498964815.jpg

12039779-2014680499031421.jpg
12039779-9784680498790953.jpg
12039779-1264647860535837.jpg

Last edited:
Unlikely to be sold out but seeing as it doesn’t need have a release date(on Zavvi at least) it’s likely delayed/pulled until further notice

There are no movie listings on zavvi if you search ‘Alita’ on there

I'm wondering if this delay is direct cause due to Fox being bought out by Disney. If so they would have to do a recall and reissue new J-Cards and even possibly new stamps on the discs. After all it was one of the largest box titles of the year, Disney can't stand to to lose out on all that money.

Was definitely up for pre-order, I can still see mine in my account.
Mines reappeared also...I now have 3 pre orders not just the two Captain Marvel Variations....

Hopefully it’s just a delay place holder otherwise you’d expect they would have outright cancelled.....then again, this IS Zavvi....

Not here in the States, you can't preorder it anywhere on any medium and in any type case. I bet anything they were recalled due to the buyout of Fox.
That’s unfortunate and not a good sign....but it seems to have a date on Amazon UK...or did

Is there any update with regards to this steelbook?
is it still in legal battle regarding the Alita name ?

I do not understand why Fox can release it WW in cinema's and when it comes to releasing the blu ray's /steelbooks , suddenly some weirdo company shows up and claim they have the rights for the name alita battle angel , and this stops all sales of the steelbooks worldwide???

Can't fox hire the office guys of Suits to settle this asap?

Just checked on zavvi and it looks like this is available to pre order again in standard 4k+3d, bluray and dvd, but not the steelbook ffs..... Release date is 22nd july...
Do you think its a bit odd they're using the same artwork on every edition? BD, 4k, DVD and steelbook all the same art.

Usually the steelbook is different from the Amaray right?

I expect this will be back to pre order be it soon or close to release date as Zavvi have gone live again for pre order of all amaray editions including DVD