Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12039779-5364680498964815.jpg

12039779-2014680499031421.jpg
12039779-9784680498790953.jpg
12039779-1264647860535837.jpg

Last edited:
Are those all steelbooks?

If so I bet Zavvi will get the worst one (pink pop art one)
Those are all the ones I've managed to find, Left being Germany's midlle being France's and USA's And AUS. And yep the right hand one being Zavvi's, but it sill mentions artwork subject to change, so who know's...

I really like the Blue and purple tbh.

Attachments

• 81SwHtZ0E+L._SX466_.jpg
    81SwHtZ0E+L._SX466_.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 270
Reactions: BluSteel2012
The one in the middle is most likely the WWA as most retailers are now showing it, including Amazon DE which has two steels listed here and here.
Don't mean to be annoying but have seen WWA a few times and have got no clue what it stands for World Wide (something?) , as I'm not into collecting BluRays as such, just a big fan of Alita!

Really hope we get the original temp art or that new pink and purple art

Please not the f*cking hand

Whilst I agree that with the ex machina wwa style finsh it could look decent but let’s face it, A) that won’t happen and B) it looks sh!t

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Really hope we get the original temp art or that new pink and purple art

Please not the f*cking hand

Whilst I agree that with the ex machina wwa style finsh it could look decent but let’s face it, A) that won’t happen and B) it looks sh!t

always got oab coming something tells me they will pick the best but we will see.
im with you though do not like the hand either.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
always got oab coming something tells me they will pick the best but we will see.
im with you though do not like the hand either.

basil :thumbs:

I’m not going bother with Blufans.

Maybe manta or nova will do a wea premium though

I haven’t seen the movie yet (our movie theatre only showed it in 3D, so skipped it, but apparently the hand been chosen is something special, or a special moment?

I'm loving all the different steels so far, so will be happy no matter what Zavvi's turns out to be. Hell, I may even pick up the others too! :hungry:

I'm sorry but the reverse is a right kick in the misters.

I can't help but feel this is a huge missed opportunity. There was some stunning promotional material for this film too - shame. :banghead: