Release date: July 22, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

12039779-5364680498964815.jpg

12039779-2014680499031421.jpg
12039779-9784680498790953.jpg
12039779-1264647860535837.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with one of the most gorgeous steelbook designs. In fact, I cancelled the German one in favor of this one.
This design really fits with the movie.

I really like this steelbook. The detail on the hand is excellent. And I have the North American matte version. I don't even have the spot glossed European version or whatever finish it has.

I really like this steelbook. The detail on the hand is excellent. And I have the North American matte version. I don't even have the spot glossed European version or whatever finish it has.
I hope FAC #117 will contain it, otherwise I need to hunt for a copy then.

I hope FAC #117 will contain it, otherwise I need to hunt for a copy then.
FAC release has Europe Steelbook spot gloss finish

Filmarena photos not done well that they posted a few months ago as the photos did not show the spot gloss finish
This has happened before with steelbook photos from filmarena of WWA europe steelbooks

Reactions: rschiks and Stygian
Did anyone else order this from Zavvi when it came back in stock? I ordered it, and they said it was dispatched last Wednesday, but i've still not received it 9 days later :(

If you are still looking for a steelbook of this film, you may want to consider the Black Barons edition Karel and Martin will be hosting here at HDN.

Just FYI if you aren't aware

@CollectorEmtee @carllenc

Did anyone else order this from Zavvi when it came back in stock? I ordered it, and they said it was dispatched last Wednesday, but i've still not received it 9 days later :(
Yes i did also my order ended up getting cancelled so i ended up getting it on eBay paid a little more but really wanted it.

Yeah I picked one of those up when they went back in stock, and got it the next day even.
Might want to get onto Zavvi about that.

Mine still not dispatched I've just spoken to Zavvi today and they're apparently waiting for stock but wouldn't be surprised if they cancel the order. Am going to cancel anyway if not shipped soon.