Alita: Battle Angel (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #39 Exclusive) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Due to the low quantity, the GB will be hosted through the Ninja Shop - Live on May 30 at 12 PM CDT - Limited to 1 per person - Find your local timings HERE

alita-boxset.jpgalita-fullslip-2.jpgalita-lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I assumed there might be 2 editions. 4K and 2D and 3D and 2D......

More than likely this. Potential to be 1 click only as well as per Dunkirk, Bourne and Greatest Showman (I think they were all 1 click only). Also worth noting that OAB releases do take their sweet old time before they're released (if at all) so I wouldn't expect this necessarily to even be out this year

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
More than likely this. Potential to be 1 click only as well as per Dunkirk, Bourne and Greatest Showman (I think they were all 1 click only). Also worth noting that OAB releases do take their sweet old time before they're released (if at all) so I wouldn't expect this necessarily to even be out this year
:wow: That's a bit extreme!!! Surely this will be released this year.

Oh, I assumed there might be 2 editions. 4K and 2D and 3D and 2D......

My interest is suddenly dropping...

@tridon @tommyh84, Dunkirk at least was available as One Click or Double Lenti (which i got). :thumbs:

1552516135320.png

but, then again, that was a year ago, now, and One Click Only is becoming much more common that i'd like... just after i'd confirmed that i'd only buy specific films / franchises as OCs. any advance idea @cooey in what GB variants Alita may end up being available?

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84 and tridon
@tridon @tommyh84, Dunkirk at least was available as One Click or Double Lenti (which i got). :thumbs:

View attachment 416496

but, then again, that was a year ago, now, and One Click Only is becoming much more common that i'd like... just after i'd confirmed that i'd only buy specific films / franchises as OCs. any advance idea @cooey in what GB variants Alita may end up being available?

yes but the trick was the steel everyone wanted was the spitfire in the one click only thats where they got everyone barstewards

• Haha
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Still hoping for Manta to do a WEA release but if not will go for this over one from that from FA. Suspect they'll be a release from Weet as well
Same
Am a tad more partial to a Manta release but have warmed up to blu-fans massively (even if the rear double lenti isn’t always better IMO, which great for two reasons: one, no title, and two, doesn’t feel backwards displaying the rear)

Will be on this if Manta arent