Alita: Battle Angel (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #39 Exclusive) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Due to the low quantity, the GB will be hosted through the Ninja Shop - Live on May 30 at 12 PM CDT - Limited to 1 per person - Find your local timings HERE

alita-boxset.jpgalita-fullslip-2.jpgalita-lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yep come to think about that only our hope maybe from best buy US, like what they did with Red Sparrow, it's got full gloss finish while the rest of the would are just matte...

This will be an easy pass for me if they use the WWA but will be a must buy if they use the Black Barons art or something similar.

Reactions: Mike Haley
This won’t be an exclusive SteelBook design, sadly. They could use the pink/cyan spot gloss embossed SteelBook from Germany and the Netherlands instead of the hand one though. If they go for the sportier marketing materials with that SteelBook design it could be a cool overall package.

This won’t be an exclusive SteelBook design, sadly. They could use the pink/cyan spot gloss embossed SteelBook from Germany and the Netherlands instead of the hand one though. If they go for the sportier marketing materials with that SteelBook design it could be a cool overall package.
I quite liked the pink version so would personally love this ontop of the WWA UK hand artwork steel I currently have

According to bluraysteel..."Oct. will be somewhat quiet month for Blufans releases. But in early Nov, we will have the group buys for WEA Deadpool 2 and OAB Alita, Bohemian Rhapsody, Mortal Engines coming. In Dec. there will be WEA Spiderman Homecoming and Far From Home group buys."