Alita: Battle Angel (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #39 Exclusive) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Due to the low quantity, the GB will be hosted through the Ninja Shop - Live on May 30 at 12 PM CDT - Limited to 1 per person - Find your local timings HERE

alita-boxset.jpgalita-fullslip-2.jpgalita-lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday .... with ninja shop I can give an EXACT time ... in advance .... it will be a blood bath sell out is my guess .... but at least everyone will know time well in advance and its up to you if you secure or not.

if you are going to use paypal, be sure to log into paypal before hand, it will make your checkout faster. If i recall, having a login already helps you too.

shop.hidefninja.com

that will be the link

Saturday at NOON , 12pm CENTRAL TIME ZONE USA

MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ONE YOU USE AND CHECK. I will have to EMAIL EACH OF YOU TO GET YOUR PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS AFTER THE SALE.

@Wreck
Sorry for my question...
You mean, Saturday at NOON , 12pm CENTRAL TIME ZONE USA,
Is it CDT or CST ?
Thx a lot
CDT is observed during summer; in 2020, that would be from March 8th to November 1st. Within that date range Central Time = CDT.
CST and CDT means the same thing in the United States sense for time zone purposes. It's on the same time zone, which is the Central Standard Time Zone (CST). CDT is just the daylight savings version of the CST, which is observed during somewhere in March till somewhere in October.