Alita: Battle Angel (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #39 Exclusive) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Due to the low quantity, the GB will be hosted through the Ninja Shop - Live on May 30 at 12 PM CDT - Limited to 1 per person - Find your local timings HERE

alita-boxset.jpgalita-fullslip-2.jpgalita-lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
totally missed out on the VIP preorder and the public group buy at the other site just ended within 1 min with 30 copies

I've never ordered through the Ninja Shop. I will attempt to order this, but my question is this: is the payment system the same? I could not see on the Ninja Shop site where it lets you put that in

Same as any website really. You can do a trial run with this print.

add it to your cart then go through the steps. And as Wreck mentioned earlier, you can make it a little bit faster for yourself by making sure you're already logged into PayPal before the product page is live as that'll save you a few extra seconds.

Good luck.

Wow, F5 and in basket dead on 6, PayPal set up logged in etc and.... no...not sure I could have been quicker!

• Wow
Reactions: hatredhorror
God knows how many the shop had coudent have been many had in basket gone by paypal , I think this should have also been open to premium members also first

God knows how many the shop had coudent have been many had in basket gone by paypal , I think this should have also been open to premium members also first
If low qty stuff is going to keep happening then we will def start with Premium member section first then any leftover (hardly ever) will go to main. I prefer to use the main GB section, open to all, but that works better with decent qty.