Alita: Battle Angel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #13) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 2019 (TBC)
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip - Combo (Standard + Variant) (Pre-order August 10 at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €44.90 (Lenticular Full Slip) - €109.90 (Combo)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip - Combo (remaining GB copies to go live between 1-2 PM CST on August 14)
Note: Lenticular Full Slip - 400 copies (TBC) - will include: Blu-ray SteelBook + Special Gift + 5 Post Cards + a 44-page Booklet
Variant - 200 copies - available to buy only as part of the Combo edition, will include: 4K + Blu-ray Amaray + 5 Post Cards (different from the ones in the Lenti version) + a 44-page Booklet + Special Gift (Exclusive for Combo edition)

4K variant slipbox thread (not a SteelBook) HERE

Slip Lenti 2.jpgBanner Variant.jpg

Gift when buying combo

49245187_2209234549106846_7347190645330542592_n.jpg

Last edited:
got this today
didn't even know it had been shipped to me
everything is great
except for the lenti which is very badly scratched

I received mine yesterday. Thanks @duckandrun for the gorgeous combo. The embossing on the doll hand and the Yukito Kishiro's artwork is a nice surprise and beautiful.

The shipping box is a tight fit for the Dr Ido's journal gift book. It was a close call for the book since it's sitting at the bottom of the shipping box with only two layers of bubble wrap when the box received some impacts at the corners. Thanks goodness the book wasn't damaged.

@duckandrun, please do share with us the reasons for the delay as you said you would explain it in a future message. Not to point fingers at you but I'm genuinely interested in the difficulties you had faced in bring this gorgeous combo into fruition. This is one of those situations in which I value quality above speed.

Btw, is the Lenti limited to 300 or 400? Website says 300 but the serial sticker on the slip says "CMA LIMITED 400".

Last edited: