All the Money in the World - In theaters December 22, 2017

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: All the Money in the World (2017)

Genre: History, Drama

Director: Ridley Scott

Cast: Michelle Williams, Christopher Plummer, Mark Wahlberg, Romain Duris, Charlie Plummer, Charlie Shotwell, Timothy Hutton, Olivia Grant, Marco Leonardi, Andrea Piedimonte, Roy McCrerey, Charlotte Beckett, Giulio Base, Andrew Buchan

Release: 2017-12-08

Plot: Drama about the kidnapping of John Paul Getty III and the desperate attempt by his mother Gail Harris to get the boy’s grandfather to pay the ransom. While his grandfather, oilman John Paul Getty Sr, was reputed to be the richest man in the world, he initially refused to pay.

Attachments

• money.jpg
    money.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Really, the only move.
Otherwise the film would be dead in the water.
And Christopher Plummer is arguably a better choice anyway.

Agree. Plummer is awesome. How on earth are they still going to make the release date tho?

Curious to everyone out there... With all this stuff going on, has it soured you on watching movies with Kevin Spacey in them?

Agree. Plummer is awesome. How on earth are they still going to make the release date tho?

Curious to everyone out there... With all this stuff going on, has it soured you on watching movies with Kevin Spacey in them?
Interesting question. I gotta be able to watch Se7en!!
(but he's a murderous killer that gets his just desserts in that one, so maybe that'll be fine....)IMG_0504.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
...Some of my favorite movies have Spacey in them. I'm worried that its going to change how I feel about them now.
Separating the artist from the art can be difficult. I generally don't have a problem watching Roman Polanski movies (I really love his work) - maybe it's because he's not in front of the camera (mostly - he does star in a few).
It depends. I can't watch any George Clooney movies anymore cuz he is such a raging sanctimonious douchebag.
Generally, as rule of thumb, you should separate the artist from the art - but it gets harder today when artists are doing and saying all kinds of stupid sh*t.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
...Some of my favorite movies have Spacey in them. I'm worried that its going to change how I feel about them now.
If you read the papers you're not able to watch ANY movie.... #metoo is now all about getting attention! I totally agree that people who crossed the/a line should be ''punished'' but hey, people who let it happen by keeping the info for themselves/their mouths shut and didn't filed charges so their career will not be damaged (read: loose money and attention) are just as guilty imo. They made it possible these (bad) behaviors could exist for a long time and them to make new victims :muted:

So in these cases; #themtoo

Interesting question. I gotta be able to watch Se7en!!
(but he's a murderous killer that gets his just desserts in that one, so maybe that'll be fine....)View attachment 343577

This is how I feel about se7en and also American beauty. I’m hoping it don’t interrupt two of my favourite films. Bad ain’t it, thinking like that

But I also love a lot of his performances too like LA confidential, usual suspects, K pax etc and even him in horrible bosses

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and kaw
Someone should do a bit (video), where they replace kevin spacey with Christopher Plummer in all his old roles... like a jimmy kimmel or oscar video thing.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database