AMA - Questions for KD Scorp

Did you watch the WC finale yesterday and how do you feel about Germany winning?

Germany winning was fantastic! I shouldn't mention the fact I had them in my company sweepstakes! =] The game yesterday was the difference between me winning £15 and £40. So as you can imagine, I was well chuffed! Germany and Argentina did play well but in the end the better team won! =]

Hi buddy
What is your favourite steelbook?

My favourite steelbook would have to be my 'The Hunger Games HMV Edition'. I know it might seem quite boring as there isn't any fancy emboss or deboss, but it's my favourite film and my first steelbook.

Hi K D

What Question would you like to ask your favorate cinema idol ANY era ?

Favourite Cinema Idol - Jennifer Lawrence
The one question I would ask her is: "vous les vous coucher avec moi ce soir" Aha!
In all seriousness, I'm not sure what i'd ask her, probably what would her perfect role be in an ideal world. She is absolutely hilarious in person so I think she'd be good in a comedy role.

Your choice of cult action hero, Arnie or Sly?

They both have their own strengths for me.

For the big old explosive action films I'd have to go for Arnie. Some of his films are just breathtaking to watch.

Stallone is more of the less explosive action guy. If ever you've seen the likes of Escape Plan (Has Arnie and Stallone in) or Lock Up. They are 2 of my favourite films of all time. Absolutely fantastic!

They are both good in their own right. =]

But to sum up. Arnie for explosive action and Stallone for the more laid back and physical action (punching etc)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser
I'll be honest, I absolutely hated with a passion, Business Studies. Our teacher would just stand at the front of the lesson with a powerpoint presentation... It was mind-numbingly boring and I just wasn't motivated to work like that.
What amazes me though is the fact I love Business and I'd love to complete Business Management Courses and Finance in Business etc but I'm worried it'll just be Powerpoints lol.

I love the subject but hate the lessons!

Without a doubt in my mind I would not change a thing. It's amazing to see how much knowledge a Dad holds back from you in your childhood (mainly because it isn't relevant to kids growing up) but it's still amazing how much more I have learnt, and can still learn from you. So no, I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to work with you again.

You may moan a lot but you're still my dad, a best friend and a colleague! :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser