American Beauty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release Date: June 28th, 2012

Note: No inside art (thanks to prodigy1985)

Thanks to MK50 for actual pictures.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered this and Chinatown off eBay because I didn't have enough posts for GB. Still don't. Haven't received them yet, but from the pictures above they look stunning. Especially Chinatown.

Ordered this and Chinatown off eBay because I didn't have enough posts for GB. Still don't. Haven't received them yet, but from the pictures above they look stunning. Especially Chinatown.

Crist, let me applaud you for your honesty, courage and integrity in your posting. I am sure many forum members here also appreciate your thoughtfulness in not spamming the forum. Soon enough your contributions such as this will allow you to join in several of our group buys.

And welcome! I hope you enjoy our site and choose to hang around and contribute for a long time.

this is actually a very nice steel book now that we have proper pics.

I really like this one and Cast Away from this wave.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Crist, let me applaud you for your honesty, courage and integrity in your posting. I am sure many forum members here also appreciate your thoughtfulness in not spamming the forum. Soon enough your contributions such as this will allow you to join in several of our group buys.

And welcome! I hope you enjoy our site and choose to hang around and contribute for a long time.

^^^ May I just say +1 on what Ash said CristMefisto. :)

Reactions: CristMefisto
Cast Away doesn't look right for some reason

The back cover is fantastic but the front with Hanks' big head not so much

Last edited:
I love the creativity and detail of the cover artwork...the movie itself is good and funny, but was not going to buy until I saw these new pics of the artwork.

i just got this and the art is just amazing, but the movie itself; it is a decent movie but i don't think its that great to get the Oscar for best movie, any how..i like the steel! ;)

Wow, beautiful Steelbook, bought it today:scat:

Clean back (in germany:LOL:) and great printing:D

I you want one you should grab it while it's still cheap, media markt has very low stock level

Wow, beautiful Steelbook, bought it today:scat:

Clean back (in germany:LOL:) and great printing:D

I you want one you should grab it while it's still cheap, media markt has very low stock level

How much is it buddy? And welcome to the forum rAmhz, thank you for posting a great comment.

WOW this steelbook looks great! Probably one of the best i've seen.

First post btw :D
Welcome to the forum, rAmhz. We look forward to hearing from you. Germany is the only country to release this in a steelbook, and since it is a good movie, I recommend you getting this into the collection while it is still available at a reasonable price. ;)