Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 24, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 899
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1515434478797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you tell me the GB close date, @carllenc?

Since the Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers for this release Start on monday the 15th, you can expect the GB to close any time soon. The GB has to close before the Pre-Order start on FA website.
It's never just a day before because FA needs to know which numbers Karel Sold through the GB in order to make sure those numbers are not gonna be available for pre-order, so they need to know ahead of time to look at all this.

Reactions: zoltan_g
Does the 4K UHD disc come inside the package if you have requested it via the GB? Or is it seperate?
Thanks!
4K UHD cost extra
You need to Pm Karel and Martin if you want the 4K Disc they will send you an invoice
GB details was updated in regards to 4K UHD option

4K UHD cost extra
You need to Pm Karel and Martin if you want the 4K Disc they will send you an invoice
GB details was updated in regards to 4K UHD option

Sorry, that wasnt what I was trying to ask. I wanted to know, if I did request the 4K UHD, would it be included in the sealed package (inside of the steelbook). Or is it like a bonus item/disc that is outside of the main package?
Thanks

Sorry, that wasnt what I was trying to ask. I wanted to know, if I did request the 4K UHD, would it be included in the sealed package (inside of the steelbook). Or is it like a bonus item/disc that is outside of the main package?
Thanks
Inside and sealed
They use an adhesive Disc hub inside the steelbook to add the 4K UHD disc

Clear-PS-button-for-CD-DVD-disc.jpg_350x350.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BLUCanadian