American Made (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 5, 2016
Wirral, UK
Release date: December 26, 2017
Purchase links: Blu-ray Edition - 4K Edition (LIVE)
Price: £21.99 (BD) - £29.99 (4k)
Notes: Standard blu-ray limited to 1000 Units - 4K UHD limited to 500 Units (SOLD OUT)

11538182-1234530702900330.jpg

11538182-1424530703118442.jpg
11538182-2014510732100262.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Brett_S and Stygian
2D @ £21.99

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/ameri...tion-steelbook-digital-download/11538182.html

4K + 2D @ £29.99

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/ameri...tion-steelbook-digital-download/11538181.html

Another "manna from heaven" for the re-sellers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually kind of like the TBC artwork and prefer it to the same image against the grey backdrop:-
american-made-south-korean-movie-poster.jpg

. . . and with colours going well with another of his most recent steelbooks . . . hopefully de-bossed title too . . .
166790_large.jpg
187687_large.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Not sure if I like the look of this

I like films where it's some mad true story of a drug smuggler and/ or informat but not sure if I'm feeling this one

Ordered!
The usual discount code worked for me.

As usual it did not work for me. I'm never there for the 10 seconds that it works.
It would have saved me $25.00 Canadian.

I'll probably end up cancelling. I hate paying more than everybody else :grumpy:

Last edited:
This film looks bad. Reminds me of Knight And Day.....

Yeah, the trailer definitely had that vibe. Knight and Day was on Film4 again the other night, the similarities are all there, infact it's like a cross between the former, The Wolf of Wall Street and the Netflix series Narcos, but the response has been very positive so far. I'm still on the fence about pre-ordering this one.

Yeah, the trailer definitely had that vibe. Knight and Day was on Film4 again the other night, the similarities are all there, infact it's like a cross between the former, The Wolf of Wall Street and the Netflix series Narcos, but the response has been very positive so far. I'm still on the fence about pre-ordering this one.

When in doubt, pre-order. You can always cancel.

• Thanks
Reactions: marcnotrust
As usual it did not work for me. I'm never there for the 10 seconds that it works.
It would have saved me $25.00 Canadian.

I'll probably end up cancelling. I hate paying more than everybody else :grumpy:
For preorders you don't have that much time is my experience :grumpy:
When I get the twitter message I immediately order it using (trying) the code.