American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 3, for Red Carpet subscribers around 12 PM, and for general sale around 6 PM UK time - TBC)
Price: £25.99

am_psycho_1.jpg

The SteelBook contains a Patrick Bateman business card and comes in a beautifully designed slipcase.

• Disc 1 – 4K Ultra HD (Movie + Special Features)
    • DELETED SCENES WITH OPTIONAL DIRECTOR COMMENTARY
    • AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR MARY HARRON (RECORDED IN 2018 – 4K ONLY)
    • AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH WRITER GUINEVERE TURNER
  • Disc 2 – Blu-Ray (Movie + Special Features)
    • AMERICAN PSYCHO: FROM BOOK TO SCREEN
    • THE ’80S: DOWNTOWN

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya.
I would be less worried if it was just a plain Steelbook because they use a special box that works. This release has a slipcase and they may well use their super cheap thin padded envelopes that's a recipe for disaster.

Ah but lately they have been using 2 thin padded envelopes lol.

My first Jaws copy came bashed in an thin envelope but the replacement arrived in a box with air pillows. Hopefully that’s an indication we will be getting these in boxes.

Reactions: Stygian
Ah but lately they have been using 2 thin padded envelopes lol.
If this release has an o-ring slip like what they did with Wonder Woman, they will likely use their typical cardboard mailers for plain steelbooks. That's how I received my copy of Wonder Woman.

If this release has an o-ring slip like what they did with Wonder Woman, they will likely use their typical cardboard mailers for plain steelbooks. That's how I received my copy of Wonder Woman.

Zavvi's description says that it is a slipcase. I believe that to mean like with Jaws and The Blues Brothers so most likely thin paper bubble mailers.

Zavvi's description says that it is a slipcase. I believe that to mean like with Jaws and The Blues Brothers so most likely thin paper bubble mailers.
Maybe you're right, but technically, an o-ring slip is still a slipcase. I can't remember, but I believe Zavvi referred to the Wonder Woman o-ring slip as a slipcase before anyone got their hands on it.

Maybe you're right, but technically, an o-ring slip is still a slipcase. I can't remember, but I believe Zavvi referred to the Wonder Woman o-ring slip as a slipcase before anyone got their hands on it.

You could be right since there isn't any mention of anything else in the slip. No booklets.