Release date: October 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $14.99

34196155_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same artwork as the UK play steelbook from 2012 which I already have

I also have the USA restored edition amaray with slipcover from 2016
That slipcover is good

For those that missed out on the play UK steelbook this BB steelbook might be a good option as the other popart steelbook was just bad:rofl:

Oh nice, Universal kept the rights. For a moment i thought Shout or Scream Factory bought the rights for this release. Lately they are releasing a lot of horror steelbooks but region A locked :/
Anyone here kindly enough to ship me a copy to spain? Or will there be a group buy? Afaik bestbuy doesn't ship to europe.

Oh nice, Universal kept the rights. For a moment i thought Shout or Scream Factory bought the rights for this release. Lately they are releasing a lot of horror steelbooks but region A locked :/
Anyone here kindly enough to ship me a copy to spain? Or will there be a group buy? Afaik bestbuy doesn't ship to europe.

If I can get my hands on a second one I'm happy to send it your way.

Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
Would this be the new restoration or the same crappy one that's been doing the rounds for the past few years.
Possible could be the restored disc but as we seen before with steelbooks film studio distributor sometimes put the older discs inside as in offload existing stock of older disks

Got to be the best looking AWiL steelbook so far . . . slightly less text heavy than the UK steelbook . . . artwork better laid out on this new one - nicely balanced front 'n' back w/ the two protagonists + some nice reflections in the swirling fog.

Pic courtesy BR.com (alongside the German AWiP futurepak)
1538479451271.png

Quick reminder of the 2 previous:-
1538478603482.png
1538478642836.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1538478966344.png