Release date: February 8th, 2016
Purchase link: Angels & Demons (live)
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11223665-1364354228502367.jpg

11223665-1464354228751037.jpg

11223665-2894354228700463.jpg

Last edited:

If that is a negative sigh, I have to agree. As with the Da Vinci Code, what is going on with the artwork? They are not very nice designs, though TDVC is a little nicer too me. I would have loved to have seen something for this film with that half Angel, half Demon statue on the cover.

Wasn't a fan of this art or this film but I'll happily get Da Vinci code at some point

yes please, so glad they have same artwork but is a UK steel (my preference which I am allowed regardless of price difference) ;)

Any live date news?

Yet I'm the other way round . Dav Vinci code no way near as good as the book . I was so let down by it .

Never read the da Vinci code book but I heard it was great. I do like the film though.
Not so much this film - terrible

Love your avatar - I can do a great impression of him lol

Never read the da Vinci code book but I heard it was great. I do like the film though.
Not so much this film - terrible

Love your avatar - I can do a great impression of him lol

DO NOT READ THE BOOK or you will hate the film . The book read it in 48hrs cover to cover. Felt like the film was 48hrs long .

Yhea "World Domination Is the only way to go NARF !!

Brain: Rise and shine, people of Earth. I am your new sun.
Pinky: Brain, what are you doing up there?
Brain: If I can't take over the world, I shall shine over it! Everyone will have to look up to me ."

Reminds me of something or somewhere ??????.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
Really like the look of this one, though wondering which disc is inside . . .
Standard BD (U.K. release from 2009) with two cuts of the film - the extended as well as the original theatrical - or the mastered in 4K BD (U.K. release from 2013) which apparently only has the original theatrical version ?

Last edited:
That's all well and good but I sincerely believe that these 1-disc catalogue steels are a few quid too expensive at pre-order so I'm going on strike until / if these get to a realistic (for me) price point.
A 15% code or a BOGOF would be acceptable too ;)

Reactions: Scary Hair
Really like the look of this one, though wondering which disc is inside . . .
Standard BD (U.K. release from 2009) with two cuts of the film - the extended as well as the original theatrical - or the mastered in 4K BD (U.K. release from 2013) which apparently only has the original theatrical version ?

I was wondering the same...