Animal House (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 17, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on April 1 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £36.99
Finish: Matte

12946966-1544849308426312.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow no lying but this is the title on the listing through the German Zavvi listing.

I believe a horse is kicking me - Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Limited Edition Steelbook (incl. Blu-ray)​

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yup, that's the official name for it in German, but Google translate says : " I believe I'm kicking a horse "

Attachments

• german poster.jpg
    german poster.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Just received mine along with The Sting... steels are matte with thin slipcases, so definitely could've been better! Still, I'm happy to have some type of special edition for these films.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey
A huge disappointment this turned out to be. Love the film, but the quality of the steelbook etc has a lot to be desired. The print on the back of the slip box is just awful, cheap and nasty. It looks like a child has just learned to copy and paste! Don't get me started on the horrible matte finish steelbook either!

Reactions: Daubt
Just received mine along with The Sting... steels are matte with thin slipcases, so definitely could've been better! Still, I'm happy to have some type of special edition for these films.
received both as well, and yeah, these thin slipcases might deter me from supporting these editions in the future. it looks cheap, but my wallet says otherwise.
Hope Film Arena will consider doing some full slip editions.

Reactions: Noodles
received both as well, and yeah, these thin slipcases might deter me from supporting these editions in the future. it looks cheap, but my wallet says otherwise.
Hope Film Arena will consider doing some full slip editions.
Same here... as much as I'd like to support such films getting steelbook releases, I won't be jumping on any more of these editions until the prices drop.

Reactions: Daubt
Got mine today. Didn't survive the trip though. So crushed that a bit of the spine juts out at a point that can take an eye out. Still only got offered a 10% refund or a return for a full refund because it's not damaged enough apparently. Never change, Zavvi.

Got mine today. Didn't survive the trip though. So crushed that a bit of the spine juts out at a point that can take an eye out. Still only got offered a 10% refund or a return for a full refund because it's not damaged enough apparently. Never change, Zavvi.

They're allowing you to return it for a full refund?!! Those cheap bastards!!!