Release date: Dec. 8th, 2015
Purchase links: English only or Bilingual
Price: $32.99
Group Buy: Drum18 and biscuitnoir

01-english.jpg

back-front.jpg inside.jpg
02-bilingual.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up 2 copies at Canada BB. From what I can see of the U.S version on eBay, there are little differences. The Cdn version has a red and white sticker, the U.S version has a green sticker. The back of the J card is where the most differences are. The Cdn version is packed as pictured. The U.S version is packed backwards, I don't know why. At least that's what I can see of the US version on eBay (actual pictures). To be honest, I like the looks of the U.S version much better (that green sticker goes along way). But collectibility wise, I'd rather have the Cdn version, by population wise, it should be 10x rarer than the U.S version. The Zavvi version sucks. Get either the Cdn or U.S version.

• Informative
Reactions: Leafs17
Picked this up today. All the copies at the store seemed to have a rippling in the metal just to the right of the bullet hole. Did anyone notice it or maybe a bad batch?

Reactions: Leafs17
Just picked up 2 copies at Canada BB. From what I can see of the U.S version on eBay, there are little differences. The Cdn version has a red and white sticker, the U.S version has a green sticker. The back of the J card is where the most differences are. The Cdn version is packed as pictured. The U.S version is packed backwards, I don't know why. At least that's what I can see of the US version on eBay (actual pictures). To be honest, I like the looks of the U.S version much better (that green sticker goes along way). But collectibility wise, I'd rather have the Cdn version, by population wise, it should be 10x rarer than the U.S version. The Zavvi version sucks. Get either the Cdn or U.S version.
Title on spine??

Picked this up today. All the copies at the store seemed to have a rippling in the metal just to the right of the bullet hole. Did anyone notice it or maybe a bad batch?

Yep, I noticed before I opened mine. I decided it goes with the hole so I don't really care. Also, I really wanted to watch it.

Our mailman has just been - Still no Antman steelbooks - When you add this to the fake/pointless tracking number,this really pisses me off.
I ordered this on Oct 17th,and it was "supposedly" shipped 5 days ago.I live in Ottawa FFS,I'm not in a remote Northern Canadian town.

What a bore-fest this release... gosh... can't wait for @zesty 's custom slip!!!
At least, all copies were packaged the right way (looking at you USA edition) and on all I've ordered, didn't get a slash spine fiasco as the USA editon

Img_0558.jpg Img_0559.jpg Img_0560.jpg Img_0561.jpg Img_0562.jpg Img_0564.jpg Img_0564.jpg Img_0565.jpg Img_0566.jpg

And :angry:
Need to go fight in store tomorrow to exchange mine as it's badly damaged (was Under j-card)...

Last edited:
Awe come on Drumski, you gotta admit it looks pretty good with that J card and stickers no? It doesn't hurt that we've got the version that both have the title on the spine, and it ain't backwards. That's something to celebrate me thinks.
Yeah... fully covered, it doesn't look half bad, but you forgot that I'm one of the rare around here who actually watches the movie Inside... so I need to open this to do that... ;)

As it was said before, the title on the front is pretty useless IMO, but on the spine is a must (even if fully covered *soon*).

My apologies then. I could have sworn I saw a YouTube unboxing video that shows the Zavvi version with only 1 disk.

Not sure what you see but it definately has the 2D disc and 3D disc. We don't get a title like you though