Ant-Man (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: 8th of December, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: apsmith21

786936846799;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbooks getting more expensive. Its a luxury item. It amazes me how many new collectors coming into the game. Best Buy knows this.

But what amazes me even more is that the quality is also deteriorating. Aside from Ex_Machina and Gladiator nothing else released this year has "wow'd" me...I sadly have one foot out of the Steelbook game, and with price increases like this on a Best Buy title, it's making my decision even easier.

But what amazes me even more is that the quality is also deteriorating. Aside from Ex_Machina and Gladiator nothing else released this year has "wow'd" me...I sadly have one foot out of the Steelbook game, and with price increases like this on a Best Buy title, it's making my decision even easier.

There is always going to be ones who quit, but there are even more right behind you to fill the spot. Thats what I am seeing anyway. Heck I am even seeing some people who quit two years ago getting back into it. The reason why is they dont see steelbook G2 size cases going away anytime soon. They just keep improving on it. Now they can hold 6 discs.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Probably being packaged backwards because of there being more design on the back, with the Pym logo etc, rather than the all grey front. Makes it look more appealing to the casual buyer.

Don't look too bad with a spine title. Just don't get why the UK gets snubbed with no spine title (obviously most countires would like it but the UK is English speaking country!)
Never thought I'd say this but the title on the front kind of ruins the design but cool you get it at the same time

Reactions: lgans316
Don't look too bad with a spine title. Just don't get why the UK gets snubbed with no spine title (obviously most countires would like it but the UK is English speaking country!)
Never thought I'd say this but the title on the front kind of ruins the design but cool you get it at the same time

Yeah I agree-like with GOTG, they've just slapped the title on the front as an afterthought.

Looking forward to getting it to complete Phase Two but I can't help but feel I'm going to end up double dipping when the Blu fans version comes out....

Reactions: Flloydo
Surprised no price drop to match the regular 3D edition as thery have done before. Available now to purchase online for shipping and in store pickup.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
I've got out of physical media except steelbooks, if it doesn't have a steelbook I just buy the digital copy, I even started to sell off portions of my dvd collection. I thought the price was higher because of the 3d on it, seems like they always charge higher for 3d.

Honestly this is probably one of my favorite steels for the year. I did notice they restocked a bunch Avengers Age of Ultrons (both the vision and ultron editions I was tempted to grab the vision one I didn't get but for $30 I'd rather grab something I don't have like the target mondo ones or black sails)

My store only had 6, now that makes me wonder Avengers was also was low quantity but they are now back in stock too and both are marvel titles.

Went to my BB a little after 11 and went straight to CS where I presented them my receipt with Pre-order card. The CS person brought out my copy from the back and it was packaged backwards. Checked the floor and there was nothing on the racks or the Ant Man display. Glad I reserved a copy with the card.