USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Zavvi will have this back in stock at some stage due to cancellations and payment problems and certain amount of stock held back for before and after release date

I have not fully checked the time it took to be sold out due to been working past 12 days with one day off for just sleep and not much else
I was even meant to be off work today but ended up working and not have had much time to be online to do a lot of web browsing

But a quick look at the time frame is this the fastest marvel release to end up as sold out to date as I don't think the previous UK marvel steelbook releases sold out that fast
Think even more surprising considering it's not what many would consider a staple Marvel character (at least at the time of writing this..)

But you're right, this 'sold out' very quickly indeed...

i'm sure they will bring this back but maybe hike the price to £49.99 or only with a zbox, like they did with avengers and avengers age of ultron. I ordered this only because I want a release I can open and play whereas when and if Blufans and/or Nova release it I will buy those but not open them.:headphone:

Just got back from the cinema, and I think it was a good movie, an easy watch. Not Marvel's best by a long mile, but better than the first Captain America IMO. Glad I preordered!

Think even more surprising considering it's not what many would consider a staple Marvel character (at least at the time of writing this..)

But you're right, this 'sold out' very quickly indeed...

Iron man wasnt an A lister in the Marvel comics untill the Iron man film was released, Guardians of the Galaxy were the same story, I personally think Paul Rudd nailed it and it was an awesome movie. They took the concept, grounded it some what in reality and added the Marvel comedy to it. Its everything you want from a Marvel film and I look forward to sequels hopefully and seeing Ant man again in Civil War and Avengers 3

Iron man wasnt an A lister in the Marvel comics untill the Iron man film was released, Guardians of the Galaxy were the same story, I personally think Paul Rudd nailed it and it was an awesome movie. They took the concept, grounded it some what in reality and added the Marvel comedy to it. Its everything you want from a Marvel film and I look forward to sequels hopefully and seeing Ant man again in Civil War and Avengers 3
Did you stick around for the mid, and post credit scenes? Hyped doesn't come close to describing it for me! Thought the movie was awesome, can't wait to see it again

I always assumed that some are held back simply because so many get damaged in transit.
Unfortunately that isn't the case.

Scenario: you receive a damaged steelbook, you request a replacement and Zavvi asks you to send the damaged item back.

If the steelbook goes out of stock before Zavvi receives your returned copy, you will get refunded. No replacement copy has been reserved for you even when the item was still in stock.

Note that Zavvi doesn't always request you to send the damaged copy back. But if they do, you may or may not get a replacement, depending on whether the item is still in stock when Zavvi receives your returned item.

Hope I get a chance to buy this as I've yet again missed ANOTHER Marvel steelbook! Gah!!
Yeah you will, subscribe to the thread to watch out for alerts. It will come back in stock, once or twice, but won't be for long.
They usually come back in stock a week before release due to cancellations and payment problems. You'll need to be quick though

Unfortunately that isn't the case.

Scenario: you receive a damaged steelbook, you request a replacement and Zavvi asks you to send the damaged item back.

If the steelbook goes out of stock before Zavvi receives your returned copy, you will get refunded. No replacement copy has been reserved for you even when the item was still in stock.

Note that Zavvi doesn't always request you to send the damaged copy back. But if they do, you may or may not get a replacement, depending on whether the item is still in stock when Zavvi receives your returned item.
Yep! That's precisely what happened to me with Elektra!