USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excited to see the official artwork for this one, as there's some pretty cool imagery for the film.

For now, I thought I'd have a go myself. Here's my concept...

View attachment 177184

Thats really cool! I would buy it for sure!

Just saw the movie at the cinema. Its was pretty cool. Not the best Marvel movie, but it was a fun ride. Different theme from the rest of the movies, which was nice.

Reactions: Noodles
I really hope they don't mess up the spine with no title again but no doubt they will. Just had to cancel my Zavvi order of AOU for the Best Buy version because of it and don't really want the hassle (or expense) of that with every MCU purchase!
Would love to see something like @Noodles design, that's awesome! :)

All I need now to make my day is for this to pop up on The Hut website - like the 'Dredd' steelbook - so that I can buy it for GBP 15.99 + 1.99 p&p.

Guess I'll cancel this once we know for certain there wont be any title and BB gets a release with one.

Excited to see the official artwork for this one, as there's some pretty cool imagery for the film.

For now, I thought I'd have a go myself. Here's my concept...

View attachment 177184

That's absolutely awesome Noodles. If I'm honest, my love of Steels has wained somewhat over the past couple of years but if there were to be a design like that, it would definitely be a keeper!

Have you forwarded your idea to 'whom it may concern?'

That's absolutely awesome Noodles. If I'm honest, my love of Steels has wained somewhat over the past couple of years but if there were to be a design like that, it would definitely be a keeper!

Have you forwarded your idea to 'whom it may concern?'
Thanks buddy. :)

I haven't, but l doubt they'd pay any attention anyway to be honest... they have their own ideas and they stick to them (title-less steels for example :vomit:).

Thanks buddy. :)

I haven't, but l doubt they'd pay any attention anyway to be honest... they have their own ideas and they stick to them (title-less steels for example :vomit:).

No problem, credit where credit's due. Just a question; is there any reason you didn't put the Scott's daughter on the cover? It's not a criticism, just an observation.

No problem, credit where credit's due. Just a question; is there any reason you didn't put the Scott's daughter on the cover? It's not a criticism, just an observation.
I haven't actually seen the film, so I'm not aware of all the characters and/or their importance... plus the only other official posters that feature other characters aren't that great looking IMO, and obviously I can only use whatever images I'm able to find on Google, so that doesn't make it any easier lol.

Reactions: luke98
I haven't actually seen the film, so I'm not aware of all the characters and/or their importance... plus the only other official posters that feature other characters aren't that great looking IMO, and obviously I can only use whatever images I'm able to find on Google, so that doesn't make it any easier lol.
You Haven't Seen Antman :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:EEK!EEK!:smashed::ugh:ITS Awesome :woot::OMG::D:D have you seen Captain America The Winter Soldier ? :whistle:

You Haven't Seen Antman :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:EEK!EEK!:smashed::ugh:ITS Awesome :woot::OMG::D:D have you seen Captain America The Winter Soldier ? :whistle:
Nope, cinemas are too expensive for a one time watch IMO, so I wait for the BD release. Ha yeah, I've seen Winter Soldier... still patiently waiting to see Age of Ultron though. :sleep:

Reactions: luke98
Nope, cinemas are too expensive for a one time watch IMO, so I wait for the BD release. Ha yeah, I've seen Winter Soldier... still patiently waiting to see Age of Ultron though. :sleep:

We go often to theatre and it can be quite expensive with the whole family. Yesterday we saw Ant-Man and truly enjoyed it. Wife laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes. It was such a funny film and great ride. IMO the best Marvel movie this year.

Reactions: Noodles and harry
We go often to theatre and it can be quite expensive with the whole family. Yesterday we saw Ant-Man and truly enjoyed it. Wife laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes. It was such a funny film and great ride. IMO the best Marvel movie this year.
If I could afford it, then I'd happily go to the cinema more often. As you pointed out... a cinema experience is way more enjoyable and memorable, but I'm obviously a tight git. :p

Glad your family enjoyed it anyway mate. Can't wait to see the film for myself! :)