USA
Release date: November 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to order 2 copies of this to get 1 for my nephew that was as mint as could be, one turned up with a spine slash.
Still fighting zavvi over a dented inside out and still waiting on an order I placed last week for non pre order items. Hopefully we won't have the same issue for civil war & Doctor Strange in the future...

Thanks paulboland ! As alway's, it is great to see your photo's and very welcome indeed. Have bought this, and i'am happy with the design, it's different, what steelbook's should be about, either this or some "stand out" beautiful artwork ! Even some collectible extra's, keychains, postcards, double high quality lenti's etc.

Reactions: paulboland
Well after waiting a week for it to finally be dispatched, it looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer...

Strangest company I've ever bought from, preorders from months ago will arrive a week after release date, items from last weeks 'black Friday' sale still not dispatched and a bluray I bought last night is already on it's way, it's like order lottery, which one will they process first?

Well it's finally arrived, a week after release... I suppose good things come to those who wait, or in this case slightly disappointing things come to those who wait... The spine is off but I can live with it, but I'm getting an increasing feeling of meh with each release, not with the films but with the premium prices on these steelbooks, but I'm now invested in the MCU steels, can't stop now

Well they tried to take the money several times and failed eventhough my details was correct and now I've received an email saying they've cancelled my order because they don't have a supplier and they're removing from their website.
Thanks Zavvi.
Anyone else had this?

Well they tried to take the money several times and failed eventhough my details was correct and now I've received an email saying they've cancelled my order because they don't have a supplier and they're removing from their website.
Thanks Zavvi.
Anyone else had this?

I received the same e-mail. Not sure about the taking payment part although it seems likely. My CC info was stolen and replaced and unfortunately Zavvi's system for changing payment is terrible. Once the payment fails you have to wait a day or so after receiving an e-mail for it to show up as failed in your account where you have to re-add the CC info for each failure, which causes the card to appear in your card list however many times it was entered.

Just weird all the way around.

Thanks Zavvi.
Anyone else had this?

Me too, Zavvi - the enemy of steelbook collectors strikes again.