Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

Art TBC
antman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spanish artwork

ssd-jpg.194617

That is ace. I love different treatments on steelbooks, it's why I collect 'em.

There is a hole on the front with Antman in it, the bullet is visible stuck on the inside but on backside of the front there is no bullethole? Fail. Overall crap artwork, as we already knew.
Doesnt seem like they 'bossed Antman and the bullethole anything either... disappointing.

Maybe Antman was inside the SSD and stopped the bullet from going right through...

Cancelled my Zavvi one and ordered from amazon.es as it was a bit cheaper, bundled in with their Inside Out steelbook I've saved just over £5 and that's with postage included!

To me a steelbook should be different to an amaray. At the end of the day you either like the product, or you don't.

If anybody doesn't like it, it doesn't mean everybody has to not like it!
I know, that's why I was saying that too many people are buying this even though they are indifferent about the art. It should be something you like or don't. Fair enough if people love this, fair enough if people hate this. But don't pay £25 just because it is made of metal and you feel compelled to buy all steelbooks that are out there.

Reactions: dLux
In a perfect world this would have the Theatrical poster for the front and something original on the back and inside. Sadly its not a perfect world but i still prefer a steelbook case no matter the art to a plastic amaray case.

With TV Seasons its amaray all the way as the boxsets are usualy nice like Game of thrones for instance.

Reactions: Flash
I've cancelled my order now that blufans have announced their release.

I've double dipped on a lot of marvel releases before, including even the GOTG walk men design. But this just doesn't appeal as a steelbook design.

BLUFANS ANNOUNCED A RELEASE !?!?!? Yesssssssssssssssssssss .... You know it's a good day when they have a go. I much prefer Blufans over all other vendors because their packages are always thick and proper full slips not O rings.