Ant-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Sep 2, 2017
CANADA
Release date: October 1, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

antman.jpeg

Crazy. It is looking that way. I honestly wouldn’t have guessed that Ant Man would sell out first, and so quickly.

I knew they would be coming soon since they went on sale in the US earlier but I was distracted by the Zavvi Infinity War Lenti sale today. I checked around 4 a.m. for these 3 but hey weren't listed yet and then forgot to check after that until now.

This is really disappointing. Now I know how everybody else feels when they miss out on these.
I can still get them from Zavvi I guess but now they will have different J-cards :LOL:

Feeling really lucky that I was able to preorder one copy of each of Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Happened to check at just the right time after they went first went up, I guess.

Managed to score 3 copies each of Guardians and Doctor Strange. Anyone who managed to score Ant-Man, I'd be willing to do a one for one trade with if you missed out on one of these. If no trades occur, can sell them to you at cost + shipping provided I get good copies.

@Stygian @Leprekon @dchamp444 @rj531 @MerlinT @Drum18

Sorry if I missed anyone :(

Cheers!

When were you able to order them?

Managed to score 3 copies each of Guardians and Doctor Strange. Anyone who managed to score Ant-Man, I'd be willing to do a one for one trade with if you missed out on one of these. If no trades occur, can sell them to you at cost + shipping provided I get good copies.

@Stygian @Leprekon @dchamp444 @rj531 @MerlinT @Drum18

Sorry if I missed anyone :(

Cheers!
If you don't find a trade, I'll for sure buy them off you. Cheers bud.

Reactions: Shadow of Light