Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)

11838784-2564610576924424.jpg

11838784-5704610576279874.jpg
11838784-1234610576496210.jpg
11838784-8274610576374722.jpg
11838783-1194599091867194.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No title again then lol.

I feel like if we want good Marvel Steelbooks from non premium retailers now, we will have to wait for the Zavvi's lenticulars, if they are still doing these. Last ones were Doctor Strange and Civil War, so next should be GotG2 and Ragnarok

Wow just realized that the release date according to Zavvi is Dec. 3rd. That's really late compared to North America's release of Oct. 16th. Same art but 4K+2D only. No 3D release in NA of course.

Wow just realized that the release date according to Zavvi is Dec. 3rd. That's really late compared to North America's release of Oct. 16th. Same art but 4K+2D only. No 3D release in NA of course.

The film was released in August in the UK thanks to the World Cup

Reactions: Stygian
Well that's not good then. I haven't seen this yet and I thought the first one was just OK. I would put it near the bottom of the MCU along with GOTG2.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I really enjoy both Ant-Man and GotG2, it's all down to opinion at the end of the day. I've seen quite a few people who didn't think much of the first but really enjoyed this one

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I really enjoy both Ant-Man and GotG2, it's all down to opinion at the end of the day. I've seen quite a few people who didn't think much of the first but really enjoyed this one

OK then. I have a hold placed on the blu-ray for this at my local library so I'll be watching it in the comfort of my own home for free.
So if it isn't worth the price I'm paying to view this then it's all on you! ;)

I actually don't mind it... although it bugs me (punintentional) that the honey comb effect is grey on the front and white on the back.

I actually don't mind it... although it bugs me (punintentional) that the honey comb effect is grey on the front and white on the back.

I don’t mind it too but I wish the art was swapped around

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This looks pretty good.

Just have to hope they revert back to white boxes asap or buying collectable Steelbooks from Zavvi could become a problem. Total lottery in A1 envelopes.

Is there really anyone liking that horrible steelbook?
Yeah...I think you're right there, it isn't exactly hard to top that one :spoil:
You appreciate the gimmicky designs briefly but can't beat proper artwork

Luckily the gimmicky ones seem to be lessening. I really like the art on this one though, especially the inside. I do agree with @Noodles though, the honeycomb effect needed to be carried round onto the back