Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)

11838784-2564610576924424.jpg

11838784-5704610576279874.jpg
11838784-1234610576496210.jpg
11838784-8274610576374722.jpg
11838783-1194599091867194.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll call it right now, Blufans is going with the one Sean used, not Noodles'. Noodles' is going to be the WWA, it fits all that white.

I'll call it right now, Blufans is going with the one Sean used, not Noodles'. Noodles' is going to be the WWA, it fits all that white.
It's going to be a yellow and red water-colour splattered bug design out in the garden on a summers day surrounded by flowers and people having a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and DMD4k
It's going to be a yellow and red water-colour splattered bug design out in the garden on a summers day surrounded by flowers and people having a picnic.
They don't want collectors to complain it doesn't match Black Panther.

3D ordered. :D

Here's my concept by the way...

View attachment 386454

I didn't hold out much hope for this film as the first Ant Man film is probably my least favourite MCU film but having just got back from seeing it I hope Blufans delivers nothing but the best when it comes to their version (so basically use the above)

The film basically takes everything that was good about the first Antman film and actually puts a worthwhile story with it as well. Marvel have absolutely smashed it this year with their 3 releases (Black Panther, Avengers and now this)

Watched the first Ant Man movie yesterday again and found myself loosing interest.. but I'm looking forward to watching this new movie on Monday after hearing its better than the first..ordered for now :)

Last edited:
Just saw the movie, great fun. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the first film (spent the duration wondering how much better Edgar Wright’s vision woulda been) but enjoyed this sequel more than the first :thumbs:

I thought I would see this yesterday considering the English football season is starting up again as clearly I can't handle both being on at the same time (aren't Disney considerate).

Personally I thought it was loads of fun and a considerable step up from the first.

We will probably get the current BB mock up but there are a few options for "unique" designs. Still I would be very happy if they used @Noodles concept however unlikely it may be.

Reactions: Noodles
Just saw the movie, great fun. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the first film (spent the duration wondering how much better Edgar Wright’s vision woulda been) but enjoyed this sequel more than the first :thumbs:
I still wonder that today. Hey ho.

I thought I would see this yesterday considering the English football season is starting up again as clearly I can't handle both being on at the same time (aren't Disney considerate).

Personally I thought it was loads of fun and a considerable step up from the first.

We will probably get the current BB mock up but there are a few options for "unique" designs. Still I would be very happy if they used @Noodles concept however unlikely it may be.
Said consideration is why we got it over a month later than the most others....apparently
World Cup avoidance or something.
Urgh

Reactions: Punker76