Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: October 16, 2018
Purchase link:
Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: mini GB from apsmith21

Mini steelbook listing - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ant-man-mini-stlbk/6295938.p?skuId=6295938

4fb2416b-00e0-42f9-92ab-aa805f529fe5-jpeg.382538

6262690_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DdVWJ3oVQAAcQ80.jpg-large.jpeg

I'm guessing they'll put Ant-Man on the back. Its fine, it doesn't really matter what the US art is, Blu-fans is the only way to go for Marvel titles I'm sure there's will be great.

I hear the release date is October 16.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Suspi and dfoles
View attachment 383005
I'm guessing they'll put Ant-Man on the back. Its fine, it doesn't really matter what the US art is, Blu-fans is the only way to go for Marvel titles I'm sure there's will be great.

I hear the release date is October 16.
Respectfully disagree- BluFans certainly release the best editions in some instances but other times I prefer the WWA artwork. Horses for courses and all that I suppose.

Haven’t seen this film yet, but can anyone say if the Wasp is the singular main character in this film? If not, seems a bit odd to me to have her on the front cover, and not Ant-Man.

Seems like Marvel Best Buy Steelbooks (initial release) are must buys even if you only want to resell it later. They seem to increase in value. I plan on getting this one and the 3d one from Zavvi. Zavvi will probably get opened since 3d interests me more than 4k. I loved the movie and actually like the best buy artwork for a change (seems like hopefully the days of cassette tapes and SSD drive covers are over).

I have a few of these incoming. If you need help, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do.

Not enough interest for a group buy but can do a couple of special requests.