Ant-Man and the Wasp (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 13) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 28, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on February 17, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (A1 - B1: 4K + 3D + BD) - $51.99 (A2 - B2: 4K + BD) - $239 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set - Quantities will be added at random until February 12, which is when the GB will close.

Note: 4500 copies. Full Slip A1, 650 - Full Slip A2, 400 - Lenti B1, 750 - Lenti B2, 500 - Box Set, 550

273212783_5492077847493714_1313752783104507951_n.jpg273299547_5492078717493627_6962995221206510992_n.jpg273413719_5492078484160317_1889096875055624795_n.jpg273471877_5492078870826945_2422876477029780112_n.jpg273036602_5492077510827081_3272395664591743911_n.jpg
272669785_5454129561288543_2084602836247190107_n.jpg

Last edited:
I am skipping some of the GBs as have been able to get from eBay and Facebook at lower than retail / GB price. It does requires patience and luck though.

I am seeing prices of these tumble:

1. Godzilla V Kong Manta Lab
2. Thor Ragnarok Weet
3. Tenet Manta Lab
4. WW 84 Manta Lab
5. WW 84 HDZeta

I hope this one becomes easily available like Thor Ragnarok Weet on eBay. If I am unable to get hold of this that's fine as I am not that desperate these days and at times I am thinking of throwing my hat again on Steelbooks as just few months back into the game, I am already starting to feel overwhelmed. :)

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
I am skipping some of the GBs as have been able to get from eBay and Facebook at lower than retail / GB price. It does requires patience and luck though.

I am seeing prices of these tumble:

1. Godzilla V Kong Manta Lab
2. Thor Ragnarok Weet
3. Tenet Manta Lab
4. WW 84 Manta Lab
5. WW 84 HDZeta

I hope this one becomes easily available like Thor Ragnarok Weet on eBay. If I am unable to get hold of this that's fine as I am not that desperate these days and at times I am thinking of throwing my hat again on Steelbooks as just few months back into the game, I am already starting to feel overwhelmed. :)
How are you finding them for lower, than retail price, are they opened, or something?

How are you finding them for lower, than retail price, are they opened, or something?

The lowest to buy now is the steelbook on it’s own for £60 which is above retail. Other than that a empty one click box for £30 plus shipping. But about 7/8 sealed A1 & A2 lentis and the other full slip went for Just under cost from ordering direct. An open lenti also went for £24 plus shipping.

But Looking at the cheaper sales (the 6 or 7) it’s all of the lentis and the A1 full slip

You won’t find the A2 full slip for under £100. The cheapest it’s sold for is around £65 but the cheapest for sale at the moment is £130. But it’s the best slip for the film

I guess @lgans316 tried out bidding.
In the second market, the more "supply" and less "demand", lower prices.
Who said these editions were sough after because their low supply were overwhelmed by the high demand? (Supply/demand).
As I think and share (spreading the word), these editions are bought by many scalpers, who try to take all the demand after they acquire all the supply.
So they can get a benefit for... buying before anyone? NOP. I'm not into it (would rather prefer to skip the release).

The buying trend is changing, and speculation should already notice about it.

For bidding:
In case some other sellers (friends) were trying to increase the price of the last bid, we are aware of what bid we placed, and we can ignore whatever high price it reaches : )

I guess @lgans316 tried out bidding.
In the second market, the more "supply" and less "demand", lower prices.
Who said these editions were sough after because their low supply were overwhelmed by the high demand? (Supply/demand).
As I think and share (spreading the word), these editions are bought by many scalpers, who try to take all the demand after they acquire all the supply.
So they can get a benefit for... buying before anyone? NOP. I'm not into it (would rather prefer to skip the release).

The buying trend is changing, and speculation should already notice about it.

For bidding:
In case some other sellers (friends) were trying to increase the price of the last bid, we are aware of what bid we placed, and we can ignore whatever high price it reaches : )

Yes. I try bidding.

Thor Weet boxset that ended few weeks ago. I bet this is lower than GB price. Please correct me if I am wrong as I am not fully in this game these days.

1644499886557.png

The only premium I bought for Buy It Now recently was WW84 HDZETA Lenticular for £63 again on eBay. Again, I have no idea what the GB price as I didn't even know there was one released by HDzeta until recently.

Btw I have nothing against anyone but just giving my perspective but I am genuinely surprised by how many One clicks of the same movie a single person has. I mean 2 or 3 would be fine but a dozen of it sounds crazy.

The last time I sold on eBay was in 2018. After that I quit this game and only resumed recently. I am only selling in Forums and few times in Facebook as I find eBay selling route too cumbersome lol.

The only premium I bought for Buy It Now recently was WW84 HDZETA Lenticular for £63 again on eBay. Again, I have no idea what the GB price as I didn't even know there was one released by HDzeta until recently.
That's cheap via ebay. A GB price via f&f was about $86USD. So you got that at a smidge under cost price, maybe less depending where the seller got it from.

Reactions: lgans316
I see. Thanks.

He has the FS here Wonder Woman 1984 Hdzeta Full Slip Steelbook Blu-Ray **new & sealed** | eBay for £60. It was £54 day before yesterday after applying eBay 10% off code. Once again I don't know much about this release but I was just being curious.
That's a good price too, though that one was slow to shift, even at the GB stage. Loads available. He's probably got a OC and split it out. The spread would be larger then, meaning he could sell cheaper. It's a great release though. I've got the DL and it's much better than manta's imo.

I am more than happy to see those prices :thumbs:
Seems people started to get rational about leaving other chances to get limited editions.

Are you interested in getting this release and if so will you go direct?
You do know that weet is an absolute disaster going direct especially when it comes to marvel movies.

Are you interested in getting this release and if so will you go direct?
You do know that weet is an absolute disaster going direct especially when it comes to marvel movies.
I'm surprised by your question (not going to lie), as many of people here are GB lovers, and they know what they know about how to redirect people to GB's.

It's good to know, and a good gesture from your part, sharing your thoughts about WeeT with me (and with other ones). Thanks.
Last time I heard about GB shipping from Weet were like an... absolutely disaster (Thor ragnarok).
They send out direct copies first (fact) and then, they started to send GB copies waay late from release day... People complained a lot in bd forum

Answering your question: Not at all. Neither direct nor GB (which is not an option for me when DIRECT is available from retailer)
If I were direct, WeeT would charge me about 38$ for single EMS shipping to Spain. Too much, under my opinion.
So I had let it rest, and leave shipping charges go down a bit.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I'm surprised by your question (not going to lie), as many of people here are GB lovers, and they know what they know about how to redirect people to GB's.

It's good to know, and a good gesture from your part, sharing your thoughts about WeeT with me (and with other ones). Thanks.
Last time I heard about GB shipping from Weet were like an... absolutely disaster (Thor ragnarok).
They send out direct copies first (fact) and then, they started to send GB copies waay late from release day... People complained a lot in bd forum

Answering your question: Not at all. Neither direct nor GB (which is not an option for me when DIRECT is available from retailer)
If I were direct, WeeT would charge me about 38$ for single EMS shipping to Spain. Too much, under my opinion.
So I had let it rest, and leave shipping charges go down a bit.
If ordering directly costs too expensive with shipping, maybe a GB would be cheaper for you, with regular $17-22 shipping.

If ordering directly costs too expensive with shipping, maybe a GB would be cheaper for you, with regular $17-22 shipping.
No, because it depends of the country you live.
If GB HUB is located in USA or HK, people who joined to a GB have to pay:
- Shipping from retailer to HUB
- Shipping from HUB to the country

If going direct was 38$ via EMS shipping (only option available as K-Packet is not an option), going via GB would be more expensive than that, for sure. Plus fees, with is the source for GB hosts or GB runners to carry on doing that for "collectors".

Also, GB's can make orders for editions in advance (before DIRECT), but that's why many scalpers have "options" to get access to that many material to resell for x2 or x3...
As people who pretend to scalp can join to some GB, and buy multiple editions with no rush to resell right after the "sold-out".

So I'm not going to join any GB because of that (and when DIRECT could be am option, even though GB's take out all the stock in advance).
Remarking I saw "close people" from GB hosts put on sale editions which were "instant sold-out" and some editions appeared magically for selling for much more money than buying from the retailer.

What a business around here, when others take or steal other's chances to buy direct, at a retailer price.
With no more added value than what they bought all the available supply to resell later.
Wait... That is not an addition, but the price is increased by x2 or up to x3 times anyway.

Last edited:
  • Informative