Ant-Man and the Wasp (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

Kevin from BD forum just posted this

The physical media is currently abandoned by Disney in mainland China, Unfortunately they've decided focusing solely on the streaming media there. We will see if they are going to change that in 2021. Until then, Sadly No Disney title releases from Blufans at this moment

Gutted.
I need someone to do an antman and the wasp lenti slipcase steelbook as (apart from iron man 1&2) its the one I need to finish the set of all marvel movies in lenti slips

Remember when I said they were focusing on streaming and you said no? :naughty: :naughty:

I didn’t strictly say no did I? I can’t remember. I mean it’s well known that streaming is a big thing now. But I do remember saying that Disney + hasn’t rolled out in Asia yet and there’s no date in the future to when that will happen. So Disney is fully screwing them at the moment lol

so, where are the disney lovers now?
thanks! it was only possible with your help (fans and disney + supporters). congrats!

I’m here. I'm a Disney lover and I’m not afraid to admit it. I don’t agree with this decision (that could change next year) but it won’t make me not watch any of their films. Animation/ live action/ Pixar/ marvel and Star Wars will still continue to be watched by myself.

Seems like a Disney / China beef if you ask me anyway. Don’t have these problems in other territories

giphy.gif

Kevin from BD forum just posted this

The physical media is currently abandoned by Disney in mainland China, Unfortunately they've decided focusing solely on the streaming media there. We will see if they are going to change that in 2021. Until then, Sadly No Disney title releases from Blufans at this moment

Thank god Hong Kong (-> Fanatics) is not mainland China. :cool:

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Thank god Hong Kong (-> Fanatics) is not mainland China. :cool:

was thinking this earlier that maybe they’d take over the missing blufans titles. Except maybe endgame because fanatics already released it but then it’s not stopped blufans releasing WWA & WEA editions of the same film so maybe there’s hope of a wea of that too