Ant-Man and the Wasp (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #51) [China]

It does seem that way doesn't it? I was hoping we'd start to see some Solo and Antman 2 movement after their new year.

Venom and Incredible Hulk are next. I would expect it will be a while.

Venom?... Hulk?... OMG...
питт.gif

Venom and Incredible Hulk are next. I would expect it will be a while.
LAter the better Ian fine by me,
Give my bank balance time to recover from two complete packages recently. Lol.

Will 100% not be after even the OC here, no matter how nice. Will choose one of the lenti editions (don’t expect to go for a lther OC until Endgame)

DOUBLE LENTICULAR

FRONT ant-man-and-the-wasp-5b2b13c4673e4.jpg BACK ant-man-and-the-wasp-5b615e6ebe56c.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINGLE LENTICULAR

2X TRANSITION FRONT kinopoisk.ru-Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-3196089.jpg kinopoisk.ru-Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-3196090.jpg BACK kinopoisk.ru-Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-3196091.jpg
don't really wanna see other characters in front, since the movie called "Ant Man and The Wasp". Also would be great if they do "helmet on and off" lenticular.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

FULLSLIP

FRONT ant-man-and-the-wasp-5b7841fa94831.jpg BACK ant-man-and-the-wasp-5b6461cc4b9f2.jpg

Would rather see Ghost with the Yellow artwork on the DL, personally. Maybe a fade in/out effect for here akim to how she fades in/out during the movie,

The above rear DL suggestion feels a tad jarring to me.

Love the idea of the SL images for Antman+wasp being used on the front but is there one with that design that uses both in the same image?
They seem more character card style

I'd be surprised if we didn't see the Andy Park artwork on a lenticular to accompany the first release.
DHIMc6pUQAAt-DB.jpg
I also assume we're going to see a variation of the car chase poster on the double lenticular as that was the predominant Chinese poster and Blufans has an affinity for using those.

I've mentioned it before previously but I really hope we see the yellow poster as the front of the double lenticular.

Would rather see Ghost with the Yellow artwork on the DL, personally. Maybe a fade in/out effect for here akim to how she fades in/out during the movie,

The above rear DL suggestion feels a tad jarring to me.

Love the idea of the SL images for Antman+wasp being used on the front but is there one with that design that uses both in the same image?
They seem more character card style
:woot::woot::woot::drool::drool::drool:YOU are so RIGHT >>"Would rather see Ghost with the Yellow artwork on the DL, personally. Maybe a fade in/out effect for here akim to how she fades in/out during the movie,"
The fad in/out, is definitely the way to go:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: the lenti will serve it purpose :naughty::naughty:

Reactions: yeslek