Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 22, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £32.99

Ant Man and the Wasp  Quantumania.jpg
Ant Man with Jcard.jpg Ant Man Back.jpg Ant Man Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My tracking was saying Monday for 48 hour tracked. But got text from RM this morning saying it's coming today. Let's hope it has a nice finish.
Lucky you! Mine was due today as well, but the tracking is still showing it's at a Royal Mail distribution centre for sending on to my local delivery office. Even when it gets there, my regular postie has confirmed that they are only delivering every other day round my way at the moment due to staff shortages! Seems I'll be lucky if I get it tomorrow - it might even end up being Wednesday or even later!

Lucky you! Mine was due today as well, but the tracking is still showing it's at a Royal Mail distribution centre for sending on to my local delivery office. Even when it gets there, my regular postie has confirmed that they are only delivering every other day round my way at the moment due to staff shortages! Seems I'll be lucky if I get it tomorrow - it might even end up being Wednesday or even later!
Mhmmm. Mine shows "today" but still at hub too.. can't see it arriving before tomorrow now.

Used to be enjoyable to add an MCU steel to the collection. Combination of prices, boring steels and duff Phase 5 films has made it a bit of a chore.

GOTG Vol3 is excellent, thankfully, but its all a bit meh of late.

Reactions: tommyh84
Used to be enjoyable to add an MCU steel to the collection. Combination of prices, boring steels and duff Phase 5 films has made it a bit of a chore.

GOTG Vol3 is excellent, thankfully, but its all a bit meh of late.

Agreed. Seen Quantumania twice now, watched on D+ last night simply because it's new to the platform and wanted to see if it was better than I remembered but nope still shite (n)

Agreed. Seen Quantumania twice now, watched on D+ last night simply because it's new to the platform and wanted to see if it was better than I remembered but nope still shite (n)
also watched it twice now. Went off it a little more on the second. Imax scenes were cool tho and I still think Kang is great but I also enjoyed M.O.D.O.K. too. That’s about all I got on the 2nd go. But the steel is excellent. I will say that

Yup, I watched it for a second time on the weekend.... Just could not muster any enthusiasm for this movie.
I like Paul Rudd and Ant-Man is a good character, but this movie (even moreso than Love & Thunder, Shang-Chi, Wakanda Forever and Eternals before it) just felt limp and inessential.

Yup, I watched it for a second time on the weekend.... Just could not muster any enthusiasm for this movie.
I like Paul Rudd and Ant-Man is a good character, but this movie (even moreso than Love & Thunder, Shang-Chi, Wakanda Forever and Eternals before it) just felt limp and inessential.
Perhaps a bit more drastic than a pill.. but essential for Love & Thunder. :rofl:
stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

• Haha
Reactions: Punker76
also watched it twice now. Went off it a little more on the second. Imax scenes were cool tho and I still think Kang is great but I also enjoyed M.O.D.O.K. too. That’s about all I got on the 2nd go. But the steel is excellent. I will say that

Didn't like Kang the first time around, liked him even less after seeing the awesome villain in GOTG Vol 3

Reactions: Flloydo
Didn't like Kang the first time around, liked him even less after seeing the awesome villain in GOTG Vol 3
Yeah High evolutionary was a fantastic villain. You actually hate him. Dude played it too well