Any Vapours in the house, advise needed

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Looking to grab my first Vape, been a smoker for 20 years but really looking to quit.

Was just looking for some advice on the best starter kit for a newbie to the vaping :spoil: not looking for anything too complicated that I've got to maintain:whistle: just fill up and go really:thumbs:

Looking to grab my first Vape, been a smoker for 20 years but really looking to quit.

Was just looking for some advice on the best starter kit for a newbie to the vaping :spoil: not looking for anything too complicated that I've got to maintain:whistle: just fill up and go really:thumbs:
I got the Storz and Bickel Mighty. Its the best vape available. If you want a smaller one you can go tot the Crafty ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Ill have a look into them mate thanks.

Take it these are available on-line?

I also smoked for 20 years and started vaping but i ultimately smoked more than i did with cigarettes. I got sick one time and when your body is fluish you tend to stay away feom smoking. Used it to my advantage to quit. That was 6 years ago.

Good luck. And yes, there actually is life after smoking. :hilarious:

• Thanks
I also smoked for 20 years and started vaping but i ultimately smoked more than i did with cigarettes. I got sick one time and when your body is fluish you tend to stay away feom smoking. Used it to my advantage to quit. That was 6 years ago.

Good luck. And yes, there actually is life after smoking. :hilarious:
Yeah a pal of mine seems to be the same since he gave up the cigarettes for a vape , the thing never seems to be out of his mouth ;).

First off well done on quitting and staying away , something I’m trying to work towards :)going to see what’s the best approach for me as I might be best going down the patch route hahaha

Reactions: denizen
There are times when your body subconsciously wants to stay away from smoking. Mostly when you're feeling sick.Try using that route. Really does work wonders. Getting over those 24 hours is like putting pins in your eyes because you keep thinking your're punishing yourself for not smoking when in fact, you're not. but when you're there, you are like, "Damn, i did it!" It's mostly psychological. When the craving begins, trick your mind into doing something else.

• Thanks
Bringing this thread back to life as I'm at the point that I really need to do this.