Anyone Else Here Have a Blackberry?

Just added BigHorns. Oh and Cali touch screen phones suck period!! With the exeption of the Iphone. I'm on Sprint though and have a really good hookup through a friend so I don't plan to leave to spend more just to have an Iphone. I get unlimited mins, txts, data and navagation for 2 lines for 80 bucks a month.

Last edited:
Just added BigHorns. Oh and Cali touch screen phones suck period!! With the exeption of the Iphone. I'm on Sprint though and have a really good hookup through a friend so I don't plan to leave to spend more just to have an Iphone. I get unlimited mins, txts, data and navagation for 2 lines for 80 bucks a month.

Its not a touch screen its a heat sensitive screen... big difference.. and i can type 10 times as fast... That's a good deal...

Idk, just depends on what's out by then. Anything out now will be old by December. I don't hate the phone or nothing but it's just to slow somethimes when switching between programs. No MMS, video, and a couple other things like the battery dying so quick makes me want a new phone. I text A LOT and by using it throughout the day normally it has to be charged when I get home.

Idk, just depends on what's out by then. Anything out now will be old by December. I don't hate the phone or nothing but it's just to slow somethimes when switching between programs. No MMS, video, and a couple other things like the battery dying so quick makes me want a new phone. I text A LOT and by using it throughout the day normally it has to be charged when I get home.

Battery sucks, and it does have MMS.. u have to download the application for free... and it can also do video..

Oh and switching programs sucks on all phones... The Iphone is faster than my fiance's and brothers PDA's...

In the messenger menu click on edit info. And just add a smiley as you would in a message. When typing a message just click the SYM button twice and it will show you the smilies