Anyone else unable to use the Ninja App?

Reactions: Noodles
Hi everyone, sorry for the disappointing news but we'll not be able to support this app going forward. The third party developer of the app now wants us to
pay $80 a month to continue to publish and use it. In addition to the amazon server we use to push alerts, this has become too expensive for HDN to maintain going forward. :(

I know there are some ongoing discussions from the people that create the forum software to look into some sort of app that would natively work with the forum, however, I know that it's not a process that will begin soon.

That being said, our site is very mobile friendly for any phone. If you have an iPhone I'd suggest viewing through the Chrome app which seems to work quite well for me, and I hope it will for you as well.

Thanks and sorry I don't have a better outcome in regards to this feature no longer being supported.

@Wreck

@Steely-Booked @Robles @jasong @Lollard2002 @Noodles

Hi everyone, sorry for the disappointing news but we'll not be able to support this app going forward. The third party developer of the app now wants us to
pay $80 a month to continue to publish and use it. In addition to the amazon server we use to push alerts, this has become too expensive for HDN to maintain going forward. :(

I know there are some ongoing discussions from the people that create the forum software to look into some sort of app that would natively work with the forum, however, I know that it's not a process that will begin soon.

That being said, our site is very mobile friendly for any phone. If you have an iPhone I'd suggest viewing through the Chrome app which seems to work quite well for me, and I hope it will for you as well.

Thanks and sorry I don't have a better outcome in regards to this feature no longer being supported.

@Wreck

Thanks for the update. For me the site is much friendlier than the app at the moment, although I like an app, its no great loss and had various issues. :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
@apsmith21 no worries mate :thumbs: I only used the app for alerts anyhow and never browsed the site with it. So no real loss to me:whistle::thumbs:

I browse the site on safari on my phone but if I use chrome ill get alerts?

@apsmith21 no worries mate :thumbs: I only used the app for alerts anyhow and never browsed the site with it. So no real loss to me:whistle::thumbs:

That's what I did as well, app for notifications and browsing on Chrome. No, you don't get notifications when using Chrome either, unforunately.

Reactions: Robles

That's what I did as well, app for notifications and browsing on Chrome. No, you don't get notifications when using Chrome either, unforunately.

Correct, no notifications on the iPhone until Apple supports it.

I'm in the same boat as well. :(

I'm researching if there are any alternatives for us that use iPhones, if there's something I can add that will do a push alert.

I'm researching if there are any alternatives for us that use iPhones, if there's something I can add that will do a push alert.

Thanks Andy. :thumbs:

Cheers mate.

@Wreck

80$ a month…. they're crazy…
You had no choice Andy, no problem, we'll manage.

• Thanks